OK Guy...time to play

Discussion in 'Aircraft & Aviation' started by NOBI, Nov 25, 2004.

1. yaniv

yaniv Active Member

i think thet u need go work in GPM :)

your works are ******* killers
  2. rickstef

rickstef Guest

Please watch your language Yaniv

this is the second time i have had to edit your post

3. yaniv

yaniv Active Member

opsy sorry my freand u right
    but for sure i never think to say it on the bed side of the word i only want to say thet is work is very killer

thenks for the edit my freand it will ont hepend agin
  4. Jim Krauzlis

Jim Krauzlis Active Member

Nobi, she's coming out great! :D

I understand Santa is looking for a special present for some deserving paper modelers...this might fit the bill if it can be finished in time. :wink:

This is such an awesome model, Nobi!

Keep us updated if you can....

5. Atomsk

Atomsk Member

Just a suggestion, but you may want to emphasize the control surface hinge lines a bit more. They should be noticably wider and somewhat darker than the panel lines.

I like to use Corel Draw's blend tool, to go from a very dark, but relatively narrow line, to a wider line that's 100% transparent. I use the "acceleration" feature of the blend to get the effect of the rounded forward edge of the surface.

This Pic ought to show you what I'm talking about.
  6. NOBI

NOBI Active Member

Hi There,

i have 3 days holiday and just come back from beach with my family. so no work, no computer and no modeling :D but after come back from vacation, i finish assemble wing of hercules and have those picture below for all...

have anyone saw incredibleman yet (a animation movie)? i just go to saw with my family and have a lot of fun watching that movie :D
  7. Atomsk

Atomsk Member

Pixar does a great job on their films, including the latest one "The Incredibles" as it's known here in the US. I only worry what's going to happen now thet their partnership with Disney is over. Still, I'm sure they'll find someone to distribute their films soon.

Good progress on the herk'. The wings look a bit droopy. You may need to design a box spar for the kit, to keep 'em level like the prototype.

Maybe you could release a version in "European 1" paint, for those of us who were in the service back in the '80s?
  8. Jim Krauzlis

Looking great, Nobi; keep at it!

Seems there is not too much more to go, am I right?

9. Texman

Texman Guest

Or, the Flying Tigers version for some of us who were flying them
    when they wore the TEETH out at Pope!

Waiting and drooling

10. Hans Christian

Hans Christian Active Member

Hi there Mr. Nobi!!!

I must say, you keep us "blown away" with your works!!!

Amazing Herk there!

As everybody wants to know, when do you plan to release it?

even if my dad doesn't recommend me buying online, I think I can make a reconsideration with this one :wink: (along with Dr. zarkov's OV-10)

Keep up the good work sir!!! (maybe I'll build a fleet of your S-3s later :wink: )

This will be nice sitting with my 1/48 scale AC-130U :wink:
  11. Jim Krauzlis

How's she coming along, Nobi? :D