ok everyone listen up

Discussion in 'RC Offroad Forum' started by to-fast, Jul 9, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. monsterrcbuilder04

monsterrcbuilder04 Active Member

here is a little drawing i came up with right after my post.it only took a minute so i dont want to hear how bad it is.just an idea that popped into my head

2. Justin_E

Justin_E Member

hey thats a good idea
  3. redheat

redheat Member

Hey looks good now throw some big air and were set, now lets go racing
  4. monsterrcbuilder04

ya i was goin to put some jumps in the pic but thought he might like to place his own. i'll draw in a few ideas just incase you cant think of anything or would like to see what others think.
  5. redheat

redheat Member

Bring the pic up after you get it finished.
  6. monsterrcbuilder04

7. Skandranon

Skandranon Member

What is a underground jump?
  8. monsterrcbuilder04

you dig down into the ground and build the jump out of that so you get more air
  9. redheat

redheat Member

Yea now thats what I'm talking about, the only thing that I might change would be to put the double were you have the whoops that way you could build up a little more speed to clear the doubles , Nice layout.
  10. monsterrcbuilder04

ya htat would be kool. i dont think i'll build it any tyime soon but it would be kool if one of you did. i was just thinkin if you wanted to do the dirt oval thing that you would need to widen the strate ways so the jumps could be off to the side out of the way.
  11. Justin_E

Justin_E Member

I wish I had room for something like that, my parents say it would look ugly in the front yard, they cant have anything cool in theyre precious yard like a tree fort or an RC track lol
  12. redheat

redheat Member

Oval is a great idea with the other track in the middle like your showing. has anyone ever raced or bashed oval?
  13. TCable

TCable Member

Here is a link for several dirt tracks that the local race track has had setup (we usually have one or two new ones every year):

Oh yeah, the yellow drain pipe is awesome and easy to see when driving on the track. Should make sure you get some.
  14. monsterrcbuilder04

ya my parents didnt like the whole treehouse idea either. my dad said i could make mine on the side of the house casue nothing grows there anyway and didnt care as long as it didnt look like a junkyard. no i only used my oval track but it has jumps on it
  15. to-fast

to-fast Member

thats kool
  16. daytondaft

daytondaft Member

hey to-fast

i live in colorado as well i live 10 minutes outside of Boulder, in Louisville how far away is that from where u live??? im also 14 y/o, if u get your track finished mabey i could come out their and we could play around on your track.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.