ok everyone listen up

Discussion in 'RC Offroad Forum' started by to-fast, Jul 9, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. to-fast

to-fast Member

I live out in the country so i have like 3 akers of land to do wat ever, really 6 akers but im only going to use 3 for a brand new home made gas truck dirt racing track. If anyone has sugestions on how to make it or build it, or has any pics of other tracks that i can copy to make the layout of it anything helps thanks!

I got a tractor with a front loader and a box blade I can make it with. So help me with the track layout and after I make it ill take lots of pics thanks :D
  2. redheat

redheat Member

What ever you do make sure that you put some fast straight aways with a double and a triple for some big air, some s turns with some tall burms , you do that and I'll fly out and race with ya. Where are you building this fast track? Red
  3. monsterrcbuilder04

monsterrcbuilder04 Active Member

hope you have fun with the track but i'll let you no its a lot mnore worh then you think. i was makin a small one and got sick of it half way through.i ended up just making a couple bike jumps on it and driving the cars off of it
  4. redheat

redheat Member

That'll work
  5. to-fast

to-fast Member

lol hopfully i get it done when i start a job i cant quit im building it behind my house in brush,colorado thanks for all ur help and yeah i wasnt thinking of putting berms but that is a #@$% of a good ideal ill try it also any more sugestions would be helpfull thanks
  6. redheat

redheat Member

When do we race?
  7. to-fast

to-fast Member

where do u live?
  8. redheat

redheat Member

9. to-fast

to-fast Member

dang where next door nabors i was born in arizona and live ther tell i was 7 and then moved here i am 14 now so its like i lived hear and there for half my life
  10. ericmcgehee

ericmcgehee Member

you may want to make it near some sort of water source. it will really help you out if you water the track down befor you race, or else you will spend half of your time cleaning you air filters out. it will really help if you have electric cars or trucks. the dust really messes with the motors. just my 2 cents. have fun
  11. Justin_E

Justin_E Member

who cares if you get dirty, its all about having fun and worrying about the mess later
  12. ericmcgehee

ericmcgehee Member

its not about the mess. if you have electric, and keep running them in the dust, it will screw up the motor.
  13. to-fast

to-fast Member

hell ur both correct and very good ideal about weting down track i was thinking of puting a sprincler sestem in the middel so thanks for sugestions but all i have is gas trucks so im just going to run them on there and clean them with ari tank , spray them off and lub the engine and soke the airfelters
  14. ericmcgehee

ericmcgehee Member

the water will help you out with traction as well
  15. monsterrcbuilder04

on my track dirt was an issue so i dug down about 2-3 inches on the entire thing so that i could make the burms and jumps. turned out to be a good idea.didnt take more then 2 weeks with a flat edge shovel.wish i had a bobcat or something. my burms where only like a foot and a half tall and they work fine. one af them has boards goin along it for the bikes so it is now actually like 4 and a half feet tall
  16. to-fast

to-fast Member

lukly i got a box blade and a front loader on my tracter
  17. redheat

redheat Member

Stop yacking and get thet thing built
  18. monsterrcbuilder04

19. to-fast

to-fast Member

lol i wish i could but im really buizy and im still looking for track desighns help me out for making a track design like post pics of a track so i can coppy it for my track layout
  20. monsterrcbuilder04

my track was just an oval. i put a few jumps on it and a rythm section at one point
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.