Ojimak Planes

Discussion in 'Internet Finds' started by cjd, May 6, 2007.

1. cjd

cjd Member

2. dinsour

dinsour Member

Thank you CJD That is the biggest group of free models I have ever seen.

Now can you come up with a way to get the time to build them all??? I have a couple of hundred yet to build. :(

---73 Ron
  3. 72BMWR75/5

72BMWR75/5 Member

I was missing a few.
  4. cjd

cjd Member

JAS-39 is now available

5. 3Turner

3Turner Member

thanks for the heads up...only one I needed. Other than the few on the bottom 2 rows.
  6. Renaud

Renaud Member

Oddly, the Su 47 is missing, but I have it, all guys interested in may e-mail me.
  7. Jaybats

Jaybats Member

Su-47 Berkut is now available for download
  8. newcomer

newcomer Member

anyone have the JSF F35 ?
  9. Stev0

Stev0 Active Member

It's only available for download off of his site. If you missed it, you have to wait till it is available again. Most artists frown on having their files traded against their will. His rotation of models are fast so you won't have to wait long.

Does anyone have an idea how long it takes for him to rotate all the way though the releases?
  10. TonyG2

TonyG2 Member

Was hoping the ADF-01 was ready for release but no such luck...
  11. cdavenport

cdavenport Member

Somebody must have gotten generous with the bandwidth. How does one contact Ojimak? I'd like to put in my order for a J-35 Drakken! He (?) executes beautiful designs!
  12. cdavenport

cdavenport Member

Ha! I went to his homepage and there is a link at the bottom to email him. So, I put in my "request."
  13. Dragos

Dragos Active Member

14. Dragos

Dragos Active Member

Or the very detailed one from Kartonbau.de ?

15. cdavenport

cdavenport Member

Yea, thanks, Dragos! Didn't know the one from Kartonbau existed. Looks like a honey, too. Care to send the file to me? I'll PM you. I have tried joining Kartonbau but they are having issues with their auto registration thingy.
  16. Dragos

Dragos Active Member

17. Frank Kelle

Frank Kelle Member

Thanks a lot Dragos, this one was unknown to me - till now.