Oh No its Monday Again. Need Coffee!?

TomPM

Another Fried Egg Fan
Oct 15, 2002
Drexel Hill, PA
www.trainweb.org
Good morning folks

Fired up the coffee and laid out the sweet stuff. Come and get ‘em.

Let’s see the weather has been rain, sleet, snow, and back to rain all during my 40-minute drive to work this morning. The temperature is right around 40 F (4 C). I need the workweek to recover from the weekend. Had to visit family on Saturday and yesterday was the trek to see Santa and start the cookie bake. BTW I have some Christmas cookies with me for tomorrow.

I was able to seal all the items that I had previously airbrushed. Now I need to letter a wooden boxcar for Rutland, and a hopper for CNJ. The hopper will have CPR recording markings. CNJ operated in PA as the Central Pennsylvania Railroad for a time and many of their coal hoppers carried recording marks for the CPR.

I hope everybody has a good day.

Tyson Rayles

Sep 25, 2001
Poverty Acres, North Carolina
Visit site
Good morning to everyone! Figured that jug of Graham County's "finest" that I dropped off last week is about gone so I thought I'd drop off another one. I'll be out of work for at least a month or two so maybe I can make some progress on the layout. Have a good day!

acshrpe

Oct 15, 2002
Southern MI
Visit site
Mornig to you all. Thanks for putting on the coffee Tom. With this cold I have, was up most of the nite so I overslept. Sunny and bright here, but the temp is 20 with a wind chill of 10. No snow for the forcast until Christmas eve. :(

The train show that we went to in Toledo was a flop! By the time we found it (2:30) everyone was already packed up and we were told it ended at 3:00. I guess that will teach us not to go to a show unless it is mrra sponsored.

Worked on Christmas "goodies" last nite. Got the center of the buckeyes done. Now all I have to do is dip in chocolate. Next comes the rest of the stuff. With the holidays comming and so much to fix, will probably not be able to work on the train until Christmas day or after.

Have a good one out there and remember

Santa is watching:D