OH My !!! its C3po :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gixergs

Has anybody been in contact with Uhu02 since he said he was leaving the forum, (eva pod thread) It would be a shame for such a talented designer to leave over what would appear to be a misunderstanding, the secret library seems to no longer work which suggests that he has. A terrible shame if true.

GT5500

That will teach me for spending more time with my RC models then paper ones, I've gone and missed what looks like one of the best downloads aroundwall1. Whats the story with this guy? has he left?, seems a great shame as his designs look amazing.

Ron Caudillo

Creative Advisory Consultant
Staff member
It would be tragic indeed if Uhu02 did not return (or anyone else for that matter). I find the members of this community to be kind and encouraging. Sure, there will be misunderstandings, but from what I've seen, they are resolved quickly and graciously.

Uhu02, if you read this, I love your work!

Best Regards,

supertrone

C3-PO still available?

My son really wants me to build this model with him but so far I have searched and searched and all I have been able to find is a low-res thumbnail of the patterns would anyone have an active link for the C3-PO model or possibly be willing to send a copy as an e-mail attachment to me?
Regards,
Nathan Trone

pahorace

I agree with Ron Caudillo!
Uhu02 has produced and donated to the modelers, among the best models I have ever seen.
Uhu02, thanks for the work, passion and detail of the construction.

Orazio

sjsquirrel

My son really wants me to build this model with him but so far I have searched and searched and all I have been able to find is a low-res thumbnail of the patterns would anyone have an active link for the C3-PO model or possibly be willing to send a copy as an e-mail attachment to me?
Regards,
Nathan Trone

Uhu posted on the forum login information for is library where his older models can be downloaded. The info is intended for forum members only though so I won't repeat it here. Search the forums for 'message from uhu'.

SJ

Elliott

Might go better searching for "message from uhu02" as the forum search doesn't recognize one, two or three letter words. :thumb:

Good way to steer him to it Steve. Thanks! :cool:

Revell-Fan

Co-Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
BUMPED for priority reasons - do not bump in old threads.

Revell-Fan

Status
Not open for further replies.