Ofna .21 Picco Max Engine

Discussion in 'RC General & Getting Started' started by rustler, Mar 28, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rustler

rustler Member

Hey has anyone had the ofna .21 picco max engine i'm thinking of putting it on my t-maxx but waasnt sure if it was going to be a good engine does anyone have an opinion on this?
  2. monsterrcbuilder04

monsterrcbuilder04 Active Member

well i have a picco .26 and it has great preformance. such a reliable engine. picco is great. i havnt talked to a single person that didnt like there picco
  3. rustler

rustler Member

Hey monster where did you get your dual brakes for your savage(I know its kind of off topic) but i think i might get som. Also were they hard to install and did you see uch of a difference between the stock and the dual brakes?
  4. digdug72

digdug72 Member

I got mine at my lhs, and they are a great improvement for my savage! They install 1-2-3!!
  5. monsterrcbuilder04

really easy to instal and i got them off ebay from hobbyguyrc. they sell things for great prices. lets jsut say i can make the truck do a complete front flip on the ground when i hit the brakes.lol. if im goign fast i have to use the brakes with caution. its awsome
  6. monsterrcbuilder04

hey rustler i sent you a pm witha link from the guy i bought it from. its $14.49 shipped so check your lhs on there price
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.