offroad pics

Discussion in 'RC Offroad Forum' started by crazycuteguy016, Aug 19, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. alisar70

alisar70 Member

Sick mt2 man

it ýs a mt2 right
  2. alisar70

alisar70 Member

Wow never saw a TNX befor Nice car
  3. tnx

tnx Member

ye its pretty kewl :)

4. monsterrcbuilder04

monsterrcbuilder04 Active Member

hows the tnx going by the way? pro-line came out with the power strokes specifically made for it now. probably same price if nto more then the t-maxx.
  5. tnx

tnx Member

the tnx is a blast!!! i went over on 16 % nitro, and it wheelies like #@$% :D. its been broken for a while but its going now again. i got a nice old compressor from my uncle. he didnt use it coz he had another 1, so i could have it :). Easy cleaning from now on :)

ye heard bout the power strokes, i wont get them. maybe some other time, but they just cost so much. the big bores wil do fine aswell :). i might get a second TNX and ill put the big bores on him and get the powerstrokes for my first 1 :). or i might get that new XRay buggy, XB8, sweet as. it is a kit, so no engine and no electrics. But on the other hand ill prolly do an engine coverion to my tnx, get a hyper 8 port or something and, get the next cool looking buggy :)

well alot of plans for me, so lets wait for the money to realise um :p

6. trx04

trx04 New Member

heres my t3 and my project "indoor mini-t"

mini-t needs bearings for the tranny, so its gonna b a indoor truck
  7. mkidrock

mkidrock New Member

8. xerox

xerox Member

yo alisar yes i do have an mt2 and it is a sweettttttttttttt ride i just put a new racing clutch and so new diffs because the old ones broke because they didn't have spacers and so they stripted also for the guy with the nitro rush i used to have one and the first thing you should do is get tituinum turn buckles and engine mounts and also get a new engine like a .12cvr is gives you nice power also get a racing clutch because when i got mine i use to be able to jump over my foster parents car and nothing would break.

yo mkidrock i was thinking of getting a ofna 4 wheel drive buggy beginner because i never got one but watch some buggy drive they look like a lot of fun but i was thinking of it and was woundering if buggys are any good because i have a nitro rs4 mt2 thruck and it whicked fun and i was wounder iif buggyies are good i am thinking of going with a ofna hyper 7 pcr its about $829 with tax so berfore i get something i want to know if they are fun.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.