Off-line for Surgery

Discussion in 'Getting Started' started by jon-monon, Sep 24, 2003.

1. jimmybeersa

jimmybeersa Member

Jon..... Please let me add to all the wishes for your wifes full recovery,hope all goes well for both of you
    God bless
  2. Matthyro

Matthyro Will always be re-membered

A stressful time for both of you Jon, Best wishes to your wife for a speedy recovery .
  3. zeeglen

zeeglen Member

Been away from the Gauge for a few days and just catching up. All the best to your wife and may she have a speedy recovery.
  4. spitfire

spitfire Active Member

Jon I'm glad to hear everything went smoothly and that your wife is on the mend. Best wishes to both of you and wishing your wife a speedy recovery. Let's just hope your LPB's don't run amok with no supervision.

:D Val
  5. 60103

60103 Pooh Bah

Insurance rating normal

Great sympathy to your wife.
    A fellow I worked for decades ago had his out. As an actuary, he took great comfort from the fact that, if he survived the surgery, his insurance rating would be normal.
    And the pain shortly will be so much less than before!
    And it is one of the oldest operations -- Pepys, the diarist, had his out.
  6. marty w.

marty w. Member

Pleased to hear that your wife is doing well.
    Best wishes to the both of you.
  7. Peirce

Peirce Member

My best wishes to your wife and to you. I know exactly how you both must feel. I have been away, too. My wife had nine inches of her aorta replace with an artificial tube about three weeks ago. I have been in OJT as a home care nurse :( :eek: . I just returned to work this week.