Off-line for Surgery

jon-monon

Hello to all, I've not been on much or posting much for several days, as my wife developed severe abdominal pains Saturday morning. To make a long story short, she's home and her gallbladder isn't. She had it removed today and is home and doing very well. Laproscopic surgery is amazing!

I have had a chance to check in and lurk a little here and there. There have been some fantastic pictures posted! We really have some great modelers and really great people here! Please don't feel bad if I don't comment on recent posts.

leghome

Glad the wife is doing OK Jon. Family is far more important than anything else in the old world of ours. Take care of your wife and you will be here regularly when the conditions are right for you.

Very happy to hear that your wife is back home and is getting better, take good care of her and as leghome says family is more important than anything. From our family to yours here's wishing her a speedy and healthy recovery. Ron..

Tyson Rayles

Jon glad to hear your wife is doing well, please give her my best wishes! :) Take care of her, we will still be here when you get the time.

jawatkins

Sorry to hear about your wife's surgery but glad to know that she is doing better. It's great that you are there for her and I'm sure she greatly appreciates it.

I wish her a speedy recovery.

Clerk

Jon. I guess this was a rush thingie. Anyway, glad she is home and on the mend. Tell her I wish her all the good things. Take good care of her.

Ralph

Remember...it's for fun!
Jon, Best wishes to your wife for a speedy recovery. Hope to see you back soon as well.
Ralph

RailRon

My best wishes for a quick and complete recovery to your wife, Jon. Glad to hear that everything went well - it's really amazing what can be done with those laparoscopes!

Just the same, tell her to take it easy for the next few weeks - and take it easy yourself, too! :)

Ron

ezdays

Out AZ way
Jon,

Thanks for the update. Glad to hear that all is well. No surgery should be taken lightly no matter how advanced they get, so I wish her a speedy recovery. She is in good hands, that's easy to see.:)

Don

Xaniel

Hey Jon, friend, best wishes for your wife. My girlfriend is going to be submitted to a little surgery too in a few days, so I guess I can say that I'll be feelling the same as you..

Best wishes, and keep up the good spirit.

interurban

Hi Jon, These things happen my friend and they do take the wind out of our sails for a while.
VERY pleased all is well with your Dear wife,, fond regards and get well wishes to her..

I feel a fresh breeze a coming jon it will soon fill BOTH sails you and yours Lady`s.
Blessings.

N Gauger

1:20.3 Train Addict
Originally posted by jon-monon
Please don't feel bad if I don't comment on recent posts.

That's ok jon, I never paid attention to your comments anyway. :D :eek: :D

Seriously - best of luck to both of you. Tell her "get well quick!" :D

I guess you get to play "nurse maid" for a bit :rolleyes:

We'll see you when this is all over. :) :) Take care!!!!!

TrainClown

Yikes, jon!

My heart goes out to the both of you. I've been there and done that. It's not much fun. My wife and I will pray for a speedy recovery and smooth sailing for you and yours.

Jes' don't call her "gutless"!!
:D

Your brother in arms,

TrainClown

jon-monon

Thanks for all your support, here and on e-mail. It means the world to me.

She is in pain, but at a level as expected. Doing well.