Oberursel U.I new download

Discussion in 'General Card Modeling' started by Richard, Jun 25, 2006.

1. Richard

Richard Member

Hello everyone,

as some of you may already have read in an other thread, I've been behind the electronic drawing board to design a replacement engine for the Fokker Eindeckers (www.kartomowe-modele.com) I'm building.
    Finally got what I wanted and now it's available for everyone, and it's for free......:)
    you can find the file at my homepage; http://home.planet.nl/~schul923

2. Texman

Texman Guest

Many thanks Richard. When I finally build my version of the E.III for
    the Eindecker group build, this will go into it.

3. Gil

Gil Active Member

WWI Engine Works!

Thank you! Wonderful work and gracious gift to us all.

4. Bengt F

Bengt F Active Member

Oberursel Ur.I Rotary Engine Model by Richard

Hi Richard,

Thanks for another fine rotary engine model! I will definately use this one on my two Fokker E. III models, when the time comes.
    It looks really authentic, with the slim cylinders and the push rods facing the front.

Great work!
  5. FredZ KSAC

FredZ KSAC Member

Richard, you may want to check with the download site. It appears that both the Oberursel U I and the Le Rhone both have the same PDF file as well as the same description. Thought you would want to know and thank you for the beautiful and useful models.
    Fred Z.
  6. Richard

Richard Member

checked it out but all's oke.
    I think it's hardly possible because the file for the LeRhone is hosted on Roman Seisslers site (www.paperwarbirds.net ) os if you click the picture of the LeRhone you should get on his download page...

7. FredZ KSAC

FredZ KSAC Member

Richard, the link http://www.paperwarbirds.net/ does indeed take you to Roman's page for the LeRhone but if you scan up the page to the next picture - the Oberursel U I - you will see that the description and download are for the LeRhone. I got the Oberursel U I from your site fine but happened to get to Romas's site and noticed the discrepency noted. Thanks again for all your fine work. Not complaining - just thought you would like to know.
    Fred Z