o-scale ARTTISTA figures

Discussion in 'G / O / S Scale Model Trains' started by ozzy, Dec 24, 2007.

1. ozzy

ozzy Active Member

i just found out about them, i have 3 note book pages full of them im going to order, my have to have list, and a couple more pages on a wish list

they are some of the best looking o scale figures i have seen, what do you all think?
  2. Renovo PPR

Renovo PPR Just a Farmer

:mrgreen: What you live under a mushroom? just joking with you.:mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:

Yeah I have a ton of them and they do look great.
  3. ozzy

ozzy Active Member

5.29 and up tho, for just one guy. im looking at around 400.00 on my "have to have list. but i will buy them as i need them, but the scenes i need at a time, like all the ones im putting in the park that im about to start. all the people for that plus their slide,swings, seesaw and merry-go-round will add up to around 110.00
  4. Renovo PPR

Renovo PPR Just a Farmer

Shop around you can find better prices if you need a bunch.
  5. Dave Farquhar

Dave Farquhar Member

They are nice figures. They're cheaper unpainted so you can save some money painting them yourself. Learn on a bag or two of dollar-store soldiers or police officers first. Arttista paint jobs are better than most other commercial figures but you can still do a better job with some practice.
  6. ozzy

ozzy Active Member

not me,,,, i shake to much....lol
  7. Renovo PPR

Renovo PPR Just a Farmer

I just counted all of mine and I have 37 including some dogs and cats. I also have 15 cows but I forget the name of the company at this time.
  8. Brutus

Brutus Member

Ozzy, use the good Arissta guys/gals in front where they show off and put cheaper ones in the background? I have 2 of these so far, an engineer and a fireman for Buford the BFOC. Need to glue them down with a little dab of something though.
  9. spankybird

spankybird OTTS Founder

10. Brutus

Brutus Member

Tom, is that the City Hall from Roseyville in the last pic? Looks like Laz sent a delegation???

Sure are some nice figures and painted better than I could do, so worth the $$$ to me.