-o-no-

e-paw

:cry:Help I'm stuck in the snow and cant get to the hobby shop:cry:

Attachments

• bsmt 007.jpg
    bsmt 007.jpg
    146.9 KB · Views: 4

jesso

It's sunny and 60 degrees here in St. George:mrgreen:. I'm sure the guys in Phoenix will tell you it is in the 70's.

However, my hobby shop is lacking, therefore, I guess I am not in a better situation than you. Fortunately, it is soon to be under new management and by summer it should have more train stuff.

Hope the snow gets cleared for you soon.

dwdean

You know e-paw, at the moment I'd gladly trade you right about now....living in the tropics isn't all it's cracked up to be. I actually miss weather like that, of course we have "weather" here that I lament (hurricanes, summer heat that's in a word oppressive, and the like.)

I guess being told "the grass is greener" doesn't really help when you're stuck, but I would take some consolation in the fact that many of us who can physically get to the hobby shop are in much the same boat, but only because the hobby shops are "out" of what we need (and have been for weeks) or no longer carry the things we're looking for (supposidly because "no one is interested in that stuff", I guess I'm "no one" ;) .)

In any event, it looks like a good day to work on one of those projects you've been putting off for a while.

Dan