o gauge magazine

Discussion in 'G / O / S Scale Model Trains' started by nickel plate, Mar 22, 2007.

1. nickel plate

nickel plate New Member

What is a good o gauge magazine that has things about DCS ?
  2. Dave Farquhar

Dave Farquhar Member

O Gauge Railroading and Classic Toy Trains both talk about DCS sometimes. You might like OGR better since it's all O gauge (CTT does S scale and Standard Gauge on occasion as well). You can find both at large bookstores like Borders and Barnes and Noble, so I'd suggest checking them out in person to see what you think of them. OGR got a new editor about a year ago and I've been really impressed with the job he's done.
  3. nickel plate

nickel plate New Member

Thank you Dave, I will pick up a copy of O gauge railroading. I just got a DCS system and would like to hook it up.
  4. spankybird

spankybird OTTS Founder

5. nickel plate

nickel plate New Member

thanks spanky bird, I picked up the ogr dvd at a train show at lakeland comunity college . It is very good. and helpful. I see you live in the clevland area. I live in fairveiwpark.
  6. spankybird

spankybird OTTS Founder

We live on the East side, in Willoughby, by Rt 2 and Vine Street. We live about 10 minutes from Lakeland. We we there on Saturday Morning until about 1:30. Then we had to go to work :curse: .

If your on the East side again, like at Stewart's Hobbies, drop me a line and we will arrange a visit for you. :thumb: