Number Board Decals

CNWGP38

Jun 5, 2004
I need some info on some decals for number boards. I need black ones with white letters for Some UP Athearns I'm fixing up. Does anybody now some item numbers for microscale to find these? I searched their site and I cant find what I'm looking for. Any help would be appreciated.

Todd:wave:

Russ Bellinis

Feb 13, 2003
Lakewood, Ca.
Visit site
What locos are you fixing up? I think if you look up microscale for S.P. engine decals for the type of engine you are modeling you'll find the number boards on the decal sheets. I think most are black with clear numbers for use in lighted number boards, though. To get white numbers, you need to paint the number board white, and then apply the decal after the paint has dried.

rcline

Jul 26, 2004
Byers, Tx. 76357
www.geocities.com
Todd - Try doing what I did. You can buy a little decal kit from Testors which has a
PC software program and you can print any style and size of decals that you need. You can also order decal paper from just about anyone. You will also need to get a can of sealer for the decal prints. I bought my kit at Walmart (or I should say that my wife did for making decals for our buildings). Good luck !
rcline - Little Choo Choo

NYC-BKO

Jun 6, 2004
Scottdale, PA
There was a company or person called Shell Scale Decals who made number board decals but I just did a search and found no website and they are not in the model mags anymore. Don't know if they're around, maybe someone else knows and will chime in.