Ntrak Branch Lines.

Hi Everyone, Dec 24th, 19:30 Hrs. MST.

Just thought I'd say Hi etc. In the New Year, I am Hoping to Build 2 Modular Tables
based on the "Branch Track" Concepts of
Ntrak.
1 Table will have a 3 track Yard, a Runaround Track, Plus a Main Track. If all Goes Well, the 2nd Table will have a Y Set Up
Plus a main Line & Misc Tracks. A Long
Passing Siding will Connect the 2 Tables.
Just some Ideas I'm Looking at. have a Scanner, Not Connected but I could Use some
Ideas etc so I can share Track Plans etc. Haven't Yet decided on Lengths or Widths as Yet but I'm Working on it.
I can B reached at -
trainorders@hotmail.com if Youd like to offer some Input.
Have a Great Week everyone.

Drew

Dec 27, 2000
Visit site
Andrew, if you haven't already, check out the code 55 line of N scale track offered by Peco. I love this stuff, & I recommend it to anyone modeling in N scale. It's compatible with the larger code rail, & I think it's now accepted by the NMRA for use on modules built to N-Trak standards.

C

Catt

Actually, Drew NTRAK and the NMRA are two entirely different organizations.But from what I've been told you are correct in that NTRAK now allows the PECO code 55 track on modules.

------------------
Catt! A freelancer for life

Drew

Dec 27, 2000
Visit site
Sorry Andrew, & Catt. I'm not really up on the club thing, I just remember reading somewhere that SOMEBODY had allowed the use of the Peco track. Once again, sincere apologies to all.

C

Catt

No apologies needed.You can just concider it the lesson of the day in NTRAK 101.
biggrin.gif

------------------
Catt! A freelancer for life

The best way to find out this information is to ask N-Trak. Go to the N-trak website and ask about Peco 55 track. I have also heard it has been approved for N-Trak Modules. Also, we must remember, the NMRA and N-Trak are two different Beasts.

------------------
Mighty Joe Young
The Swingingest N-Traker Around
Bring Back the New York Central!