NT ALEX GUNDAM test build

Lex

Dollmaker
Dec 1, 2006
Oxford, UK
I like the way you do the instructions rob! Actually coming to think about it, I wonder is there a way to get "clean" instruction diagrams in Meta by somehow rendering the folds?

tazman3

Model Designer Wannabe
Nov 2, 2007
KY - USA
www.huffdojo.com
33cm tall eh?...that is 12.99 inches (God bless the american standard) lol

So that would make it like 1/60 scale...was that your intention? I was going to ask because I can't see building a 1/100 scale model they are about 7-8 inches tall...18-21cm...almost too small, at least for my fat fingers! :mrgreen:

Have you considered making a bust of this one...adding detail to just the head...have you seen those models? They are really neat looking.

"Saying a sentence is something...saying one or two words is a downright grammar criminal offense!" :twisted:

S

Soaring

xD Sorry I oculdnt add to the compliments on that last post....I had to go to school :/ Now that I'm here.....Great job Rob! :)

Your Partner is seemingly an excellent builder....o_O

S

Soaring

Takes Deep breath. Gives out a shrill scream.

AJAHAHAHAGHGH!!!!
Man! That is Crazy! It's all so nice ^^
I like how everything looks soooo good when it's in place!
Nice job Rob

palmer

Jul 5, 2007
wow I like it!
Do you ever thought to add the alex armor (I don't know if you know what I'm talking about)?

rlc321

Gundam designer wannabe
Nov 17, 2006
scotland
robsmechacardcraft.synthasite.com
hey palmer i was thinking about it5 as an add on but that will be later may be the middle of this summer as i have other things happening like the hyaku whic i have decided not to do joints but to try and make it a dynamic pose instead.

soaring thanks for the comments.

S

Soaring

No problem Rob, one model of such Awe deserves the praise ;)

~Palmer, check your email :S~

S

Soaring

So..I guess another week before release? Ah well, Genius Works take time ^^

rlc321

Gundam designer wannabe
Nov 17, 2006
scotland
robsmechacardcraft.synthasite.com
i wouldnt call it genius soaring its is my very first kit i designed so there is bound to be flaws, ok update nearlly finished just need to add extra tabs to some parts thenm i am gonna colour the tabs aswell, then work on the gun and shield..