...Now what? My turn?

Discussion in 'Zealot Archives' started by Lex, Nov 29, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lex

Lex Dollmaker

Couldn't believe one day this'll happen to me, someone's illegally selling my designs on internet... :curse: They're supposed to be free downloads. --Ah well I'd say they are a bit underpriced if someone's really going to sell them :mrgreen: (FYI, 15 Yuan = £1)......

My friend in China has helped me contact the internet store about the seller, but they replied there's not enough evidence to bust him! What a joke, copyright truly doesn't exist in China! wall1

--Now as a token of appreciation and gratitude, let's spam his inbox...
  2. dansls1

dansls1 Member

Is there a comment section where you can link your free downloads? That'd pretty much insure he won't make any money.
    How frustrating for you - sorry that's happening...
  3. cgutzmer

cgutzmer Guest

Man that sucks - how did you find anything on that site though? I cant make heads or tails out of it!

If you can link us directly to a contact page with an email address I would be happy to email him my thoughts ;)
  4. Lex

Lex Dollmaker

No worries guys, --it's China. I'll deal with it myself.

And Dan, if I do post the download address I'm sure it'd be deleted pretty quickly......
  5. Art Decko

Art Decko Member

:curse: Good luck!

How did you come across this?
  6. Lex

Lex Dollmaker

...I was informed by one of the most respected cardmodeler in China. Just sent out complaint today, I'll see how it goes.

NULLMOON Member

nothing quite beats a witchhunt....(dusts off pitchfork:twisted:)
  8. Amazyah

Amazyah Senior Member

I'm curious myself.
    How is this working out for you Lex?

9. Lex

Lex Dollmaker

Russell, my friend helped me in closing down one of the shops (he personally persuaded the seller...), and we decided that the other one was not worth going into the effort. It's fine now, as most people in the online community now knows about this, he's going to have a hard time making a good sale.

--Just a sideword, we've also decided that in future cases we should post the offender's contact details onto internet chatrooms with words like "beautiful girls in XXX, please contact XXX" etc ;)
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.