Nothing to do with modeling, but....

Discussion in 'Everything else' started by Ashrunner, Jan 3, 2006.

1. Ashrunner

Ashrunner Member

2. SCEtoAux

SCEtoAux Member

That is very interesting. It makes you wonder what they can really see with those satellites.

I think I'll go out in my back yard and show all of them spy type folks how I think they are number 1.[​IMG]
  3. Willja67

Willja67 Member

If the imagery they show us is that good you know what they don't show has to be a hundred times better. I bet they can read an open book from space.
  4. dwgannon

dwgannon Member

How about a match book?

6. cardfan

cardfan Member

It is just me, but I ain't buyin' that last photo. If that is two planes why is one sitting in the dirt. Something just doesn't seem right. And the planes look really large compared to the cars in the parking lot...

Again, it is just me...

7. nebeltex

nebeltex Member

the USGS site has some nice sat. images. you can even find your own back yard from space. there is a russian site too but i don't remember where it is on the 'net.
  8. silverw

silverw Member

Home from SPACE!

Here's MY backyard! That's me heading off to work! (I,m in the driver's seat!)

9. dwgannon

dwgannon Member

My House

Since we are going to do the over head thing. Here is my house.
  10. Ashrunner

Ashrunner Member you're a street person? hehehe

Which house?
  11. wunwinglow

wunwinglow Active Member

Grrr, I can't play this game! Not only is North-East Bristol a green mush of pixels, I can't run the software at home as I am still using win98se!! Good excuse to get a new PC I reckon....

Tim P
  12. dwgannon

dwgannon Member

Okay, you caught me. I am just taging off an open wireless connection. HeHe. But it's really my house just to the bottom of the wording. The one with out the pool.