Not to be a bugger, but...

N

nachoman

When will the latest issue of the e-mag be ready? :mrgreen::mrgreen: I can't remember, is this a montly thing, by-montly or what?

The reason I ask is that I was going to start a thread chronicling the construction of my new layout, then I thought - maybe I should write a series of articles for the e-mag instead :mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen: Is this a good idea, or should I just start a thread?

Kevin

ezdays

Out AZ way
Feb 3, 2003
Arizona
bigbluetrains.com
When will the latest issue of the e-mag be ready? :mrgreen::mrgreen: I can't remember, is this a montly thing, by-montly or what?

The reason I ask is that I was going to start a thread chronicling the construction of my new layout, then I thought - maybe I should write a series of articles for the e-mag instead :mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen: Is this a good idea, or should I just start a thread?

Kevin
The Gauge eMag is due out sometime in January (see this thread). There was a call about two months ago for articles. You might contact N Gauger or eithyeightfan1 to see if there's still time.

N Gauger

1:20.3 Train Addict
Dec 20, 2000
South Eastern, PA
mywebpages.comcast.net
Yup!! It's Coming In January..... It's a Quarterly Electronic Publication :D :D :D

I'm Typesetting err Formatting?? Uhhh editing?? whatever - I'm organizing (yeah that's it) the articles we have already received.. It should be ready soon, maybe by the first week of the month :D :D :D

Please feel free to submit any ideas.. If we can't fit it into this "Return of the e-mag" issue, we will put it in the next one... due out in April 2008

~~~ Thanks!!!