Not that new here

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by carom, Sep 13, 2013.

1. carom

carom New Member

hi all,

I'm not that new here as I have an account since last year, but until now I have only read in the forum.

I'm mainly interested in warhammer and 40k owning a darkelf-army as well as an army of the sisters of battle and the spacewolves (all metal even the landspeeders). Right now haven't done any papermodels only some dioramas and battlefield-terrain.

That's it.

PS: no photos - I don't have a camera, not even in the mobile-phone
  2. Rhaven Blaack

Rhaven Blaack ADMINISTRATOR Administrator

Hello and welcome to the forum.
    Since you have been here for awhile, I am sure that you have seen the WH40K sub-forum that we have here. We have many members who are heavily into WH40K. I am certain that they would be able to answer any questions that you may have about what is available or some of what they doe.

If you have any questions, comments, concerns, need help or advice, please feel free to ask and we will do what we can to help you (or at least point you in the right direction).

Once again welcome aboard. I hope that you enjoy yourself here.
  3. silveroxide

silveroxide Well-Known Member

Welcome aboard carom, Since you have been around a while, you should have read the rules and policies. With that out of the way, the best reference I can give you for the moment, is Armormans 40K thread. He has a myriad of ready models available. Start building and post your photos of the model or better yet, a build thread if you feel comfortable. If you run into any problems with any model that you are interested in, post a photo of the offending part and someone should get back to you on remedying the problem. I also recommend to check dakkadakka and the GW site for references on the model in question. Hope to see some of your works soon. Enjoy what the forum has to offer and see you around the forum.
  4. zathros

zathros SENIOR Administrator