Not-so-ezdays for Ezdays

Hobbes

I am Ezdays son writing you on behalf of the great and powerful. He wanted to let you all know that he’ll be down and out for while and not to worry. Apparently, Friday night he began to suffer from irregular heartbeats and other not-so-niceties. After convincing his wife, my dear ol’ mom, they race like a bat out of hell to the nearest hospital, to which he was immediately admitted to the emergency room. He underwent an angioplasty this morning and was moved up to ICU, where he is residing until sometime tomorrow. Turns out he had himself a blockage of some sorts which was foiled by the angioplasty. They claim he is doing better but warn he might potentially have another on the other side.

At any rate, he just wanted me to let you all know he’s fine, but will be out for a while and didn’t want anyone to worry. I have no doubt that within a few days you’ll have your fearless leader…errr…moderator back as good as new.

TruckLover

Mack CH613 & 53' Trailer
This is really nice of you to do this for your dad (ezdays).:thumb: :thumb:

I hope that every thing is ok and hope he gets better soon. :D :)

brakie

Don,Hang tough and (lifting up my coffee cup) heres to a speedy recovery my friend..
And don't be chasing all those pretty nurses! sign1

abutt

Lousy news for a Sunday morning. Thanks for the update. Give your dad the best from all of us. Don was one of my first friends on this forum.

Prayers are with him for a quick recovery.

stump7

Hi Don
Sorry to hear about your difficulties. Been there, done that 6 years ago. Follow any life style changes they reccomend and you'll be running those trains for years to come. All the best to you.
Stump7

steamhead

Hi,

Let's hope you get back on your feet soon - your contribution to the Forum is badly needed. Best of luck...!!!

Gus (LC&P).

doctorwayne

Hobbes, thanks for letting us know about your Dad's situation. Please convey to him my best wishes for his speedy recovery.
Don has been a very patient mentor to me, guiding me through the intricacies of the Gauge, and even helping me to learn how to navigate through the confusing world of computers. Without the help of him, and others, I probably wouldn't have stayed here: my frustration with my inability to learn the basics of computer operation was that overwhelming. Thanks, Don, and get well soon.:wave:

Wayne

sumpter250

multiscale modelbuilder
Don,
I'll keep a prayer up for your quick and complete recovery, and another for your famliy in this time of what I hope will be minimum turmoil. Get well friend.
Pete

Nazgul

Thank you Hobbes for taking the time to let us know. My family's prayers and best wishes are with you and yours during your dad's speedy recovery. I echo Doctor Wayne's words.
Don, you have been a friend and teacher to a lot of people, many of whom may not have had direct contact with you, but only know you from your thoughtful and knowledgeable posts. Get well soon...my friend

Jac's Lines

It has been said already, but ezdays truly a class act and a foundation of the gauge. I wish him a speedy recovery and look forward to his return.