not new,,,just back

Discussion in 'Zealot Archives' started by papertrain, Sep 14, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. papertrain

papertrain Member

I have been tied up with other projects for a while and not been able to be active here. I see there have been a few minor changes:mrgreen:It is good to see all the old familiar faces again. I am still working on a few other things but will try to finish a few projects i started here.
    I have since moved and things are not yet totally organized yet.
  2. Amazyah

Amazyah Senior Member

Howdy, papertrain! It's great to see you back!:welcome1:
    I sure do miss seeing a new building coming out every so often, as well!:twisted:
    I love the architectural models and it has been, well, sometimes it's been pretty boring in that department. without you around.:rolleyes:

Seriously though, it is good to see that you can spare a little time for yourself.
    It is so easy to get caught up in the world and forget what is really important, yourself.:oops:
    One must always strive to set aside a little time each day to relax and let the creative juices flow!:thumb:

I'm glad you made it back home, papertrain.
    It is going to be nice seeing you around the forums again. :cool:

I sure hope you can keep finding a way to stop the world for a while.;)

3. cgutzmer

cgutzmer Guest

YES! Welcome back!

I emailed you a couple days ago too using the email from the caboose beta build but it got returned, I was worried there for a bit. Glad Russell got ya though!
  4. Elliott

Elliott Senior Member

Can't add much to what Russell and Chris said. It is awfully good to see you back on the boards. Looking forward to your work, especially the architecture. Oh, and the trains too, of course. :thumb:

Welcome back!! bounce7

Elliott :mrgreen:
  5. papertrain

papertrain Member

thank you all....i do want to finish my mallett but haveing a little trouble figureing out how to do some of the piping in the drawings, as i am waiting for that to work out i think a nice house might be in order,,,
  6. Amazyah

Amazyah Senior Member

Wooo-Hooo! :wave7::wave7:

Sounds Groovy to me! :cool:

Thank you, papertrain! You da man! :thumb:

7. Elliott

Elliott Senior Member

Yessssss!!! :excited1::excited1::excited1::inw::inw::inw::D:D

8. CardStalker

CardStalker Member

Good that your back, I too have had a lot of things going on so I have not been to active eather. Hope to change that soon when the weather gets cold and I have sone time in the house. lol
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.