Not exactly ebay,..but....

yellowlynn

Jul 7, 2001
Whitehouse, Tx USA
Visit site
I have here an outstanding, mint condition, like new, very rare HO passenger car. The date of "manufacture" is unknown. Rolls extremely smooth with plastic wheels. Talgo trucks are free moving, but firmly mounted. Wood construction throughout except for metal and plastic parts. Starting bid $8.00 (reserve not met), buy it now for $67.50, shipping included.

Lynn

P.S. Any body buy it and I've got mt. view property in south Louisiana.

Attachments

• bay 004.jpg
    bay 004.jpg
    38.7 KB · Views: 140
  • bay 005.jpg
    bay 005.jpg
    39.9 KB · Views: 137

yellowlynn

Jul 7, 2001
Whitehouse, Tx USA
Visit site
Dad-gummit!

Curses, foiled again. I guess you guys and gals are just too smart for me. I don't sell on ebay, but out of curiosity I wonder if some character would even look twice.
I don't think even I could go quite that far for a good laugh.

Thanks for looking people :wave: :D

Lynn

Cannonball

More Trains Than Brains
Dec 4, 2006
St. Joseph, MO
You know.... I'm pretty good with explosives.
I could get your $67.50 out of it in about 10 seconds of excitement.
Of course, that train would only run once.....
;)

yellowlynn

Jul 7, 2001
Whitehouse, Tx USA
Visit site
offers

You people are pushing me now. Yes, the knife set goes with it, but it is not complete. Most used for cutting up cans and sawing files in two.

The offer is up to $37.21 but reserve not met. How can a poor, decrepit old man make a dishonest living around here? What do I have to do, pack it too, instead of stuffing it into an envelope? Good Grief, Charlie Brown.

Lynn

yellowlynn

Jul 7, 2001
Whitehouse, Tx USA
Visit site
Shipping is $16.27 plus insurance. Note, that in #8, it is hand delivered cash only. If I'm in a good mood at the time of payment, I will waive shipping and hand it over to you at the time. I generally stay in a lousy mood, so call ahead to see how I feel.

You're probably not going to get it tho. Bidding is extremely slow and I am getting quite depressed about the whole matter. I might just yank it back and keep it for myself. That'll teach you to fool around wth crotchety old...............whatever. I can't think of the word.

Lynnannounce1 announce1