Not another disaster on the C&O

Discussion in 'Photos & Videos' started by lester perry, Oct 24, 2006.

1. lester perry

lester perry Active Member

Here we go again. Looks like the EPA will be involved again.

Time for the big hook?
  2. LongIslandTom

LongIslandTom Member

The NTSB yes, the EPA, no. :D The contents of that car is biodegradable after all, LOL..

Now if it's a tanker hauling toxic waste, then yea the (I assume) HO-scale EPA will pile on, along with more HO-Scale lawyers than you can shake a stick at, and maybe your creek will glow in the dark. sign1
  3. steamhead

steamhead Active Member

Was this an accidental happenstance, or was it staged? And does it happen ofen??

Get the cranes out...!!!
  4. LoudMusic

LoudMusic Member

Snatch up that hopper before it floats downstream.
  5. lester perry

This is not staged and it is a first at this location. The reason for EPA is a load of coal floating down stream.
  6. Jim Krause

Jim Krause Active Member

I see a big fine forthcoming.
  7. doctorwayne

doctorwayne Active Member

Looks like a kink in the track in your third picture, Les. :oops: On the bright side, however, somebody did a good job when they chained down that load of logs!:thumb:
    Do you want me to try and get my wreck train across the border again?:D Or maybe just the diner?:rolleyes:

8. brakie

brakie Active Member

Better call the "hook" and the wreck team!
  9. steamhead

steamhead Active Member

I asked precisely because of that kink on the track as it enters the bridge. That could be a source of unwanted "dunkins" and visits from the EPA...:D
  10. chessie4155

chessie4155 Active Member

I'd hate to be the track forman . I bet he'll catch what for and why for that one from the brass...
  11. lester perry

That kink in the track has been there for years with no problem. I saw it after ballast was glued into place and I figure no problem why fix it. It is not that noticeable in real life. As far as the diner car goes I am always up for dinner bring it on, the C&O does go into Canada, set it on C&O track somewhere Ill pick it up.