not a paper but need some help

Discussion in 'General Card Modeling' started by yaniv, Dec 16, 2006.

1. yaniv

yaniv Active Member

hi all

afyte rlong day at home i found that i like to make a R/C model of ww2 figters

but not found any programs on the net (i know that have some free)

some 1 can help me?

i looking a airplane for a electronic engen and not a benzin
  2. Kevin G

Kevin G Member

Have a look at this web site.

Everything you could possibly want to know about R/C anything can be found on this site (and if something isn't there you can bet there is a link to it). The guys and gals over there are a friendly bunch (with a few exceptions) and have TONS of knowledge that they love to spread around.
    Do you have any experiance in R/C aircraft? If you don't I would personally recommend not starting off with a WWII fighter as they are usually fast, extremly responsive, and not beginner friendly. By not beginner friendly I mean extremly expensive to repair every time you crash it, and you will crash it often if it is your first plane.
    Of course if you have flown R/C planes before then you already knew that and I just wasted your time. :-D
    R/C is a very expensive hobby, if you shy away from the price of some of the larger paper models you will have a heart attack when you see the prices on R/C stuff.
    ANything I can help with just let me know, I love R/C and do as much of it as possible (when I can afford it)!
  3. yaniv

yaniv Active Member

thnaks my friend

i never fly a r/c airplane but i use to built some in my 16 ege +-

thats way i look for some electronic and not a full engin
  4. Kevin G

Kevin G Member

No problem Yaniv.
    Design on an R/C can be rather complicated. You will need more than one program to pull it off probably. Alot of people design their stuff in whatever 3D program they have and then use another program for the wings/aerofoil. Here are some links to several of the wing/aerofoil design programs for you to have a look at. this is a free program with the option to make a donation to unlock some of the more advanced features, it is well worth the donation but try out the free one first. This one is completely free, can't hurt to check it out. Free, has some limitations, still a great program

If you go to the forums i posted above and scroll down to the section labeled "Aircraft-General" click on the sub forum named "The Builders Workshop" and you will find everything you could possibly want to know about designing your plane.
    I wish you good luck on your project and if you need any help let me know!
  5. yaniv

yaniv Active Member

hi my friend

thank u for reply me and tray to help but whan i say "program" i talk about diagrams of r/c :)

i not that good on 3dprograms :(