North American FJ-1 Fury - 1:33

Discussion in 'Gallery & Designs' started by Martin Saenger, Jun 4, 2007.

1. Bowdenja

Bowdenja Active Member

Werner.............. Martin is the designer........... you will ultimately get it from him when he releases it.

Great job on the coloring Martin! Oh........ and the build ain't too shabby either:twisted:

I too eagerly await this release and Jan's F9F Panther both will be knock outs!

Here is Martin's thread from 1 fury

Man I wish I understood German, but the pictures are good enough for me............right now. If you have not joined I recommend it, even though I do not understand if I have a question these guys are very nice and will translate it for you. Also you really can be humbled by the AMAZING skills of the builders.

2. Exactly, thanks John.

My english is good enough to read english books or manuals. But if I post in english, it is usually terrible. ;-)
  3. Bowdenja

Bowdenja Active Member

No Sweat Martin................ your English is way better then my very poor attempt at German.

I've been following your thread on kartonbau for a while............. this is a very nice model.

Now we if we could just get Jan motivated on the Panther:grin:

Thanks again for showing us here!

4. Some new pics.

5. rmks2000

rmks2000 Member

I like the joystick boot. I've never seen that detail on a paper plane before!

6. Zathros

Zathros Guest

Es ist unglaublich!!!
  7. damraska

damraska Member

It looks very good so far. All the panel lines line up. The rudder and stabs seem to fit well. I'm not an expert so I cannot count rivets, but it definitely looks like a Fury and I will buy and build one when available.

8. milenio3

milenio3 Active Member

Very good design!

I want to see now how you go for the canopy.
  9. rmks2000

rmks2000 Member

Very nice! I don't think the pictures are lost, but it may be awhile before they are associated with the thread.
  10. Some new pics

Attached Files:

11. and the last for today

Attached Files:

12. Avi8tor

Avi8tor New Member

Nice plane I like it a lot. To many cardmodels so little time!
  13. Gregory Shoda

Gregory Shoda Member

Kool! The nose art is funny!
  14. Hi friends,

the second prototype is finished. The instructions are the next on the list.

Attached Files:

15. And the last pics, some are with the optional wingtip tanks.

Attached Files:

16. Lex

Lex Dollmaker

Way to go Martin!!! Nice model and texturing!
  17. dansls1

dansls1 Member

Good job on both the design and the build ;)
  18. Texman

Texman Guest

Well Done!!

19. cardmodeler

cardmodeler Member

This is one of the slickest builds I have seen on this forum. I'm not a huge jet fan, but I like the looks and lines of this one. Martin, how did you make the canopy? It appears to be made in sections?!?