Noob saying hi

Discussion in 'Getting Started' started by slurp, May 13, 2005.

1. slurp

slurp Member

Hi have been lurking for a while, thought it about time i said hello. :wave:
  2. MasonJar

MasonJar It's not rocket surgery

Hi slurp...

Welcome to The Gauge... Glad you decided to sign up and post some! What kind of railroading do you do?

3. slurp

slurp Member

Am not only a noob to the site but also to railroading. Am currently intending to build an N scale/gauge layout.
  4. MasonJar

MasonJar It's not rocket surgery

Well, you have come to the right place. Lots of great info in the Nscale forum, and talented modellers too with all kinds of advice and suggestions. Ask away!

5. ezdays

ezdays Out AZ way

Welcome, welcome. Glad you decided to come aboard. If you've been lurking, you know that there's lots of good things going on here. fine folks, just willing to help.:wave:
  6. Chessie6459

Chessie6459 Gauge Oldtimer

Welcome Aboard The-Gauge :wave: :wave:
  7. slurp

slurp Member

Thanks for the welcome guys, will definately be popping in more than once in a while, might even get round to asking some newbie type questions too:thumb:
  8. Sir_Prize

Sir_Prize Member

Welcome on dude!
    Any particular area you thinking of doing? [Speaking of urban, suburban, country, etc. ... then there's
    Geographical (northwest, southeast, etc.)]
  9. Matthyro

Matthyro Will always be re-membered

A big welcome Slurp.
  10. Livesteam

Livesteam Member

Hello and welcome,I have N scales and they are alot of fun, if you have questions theres alot here that can help.
  11. Woodie

Woodie Active Member

G'day Slurp. :wave: :wave:

I've got one thing to say to you!!!

TOOT!! :cool: :D :eek: :p :thumb:
  12. shaygetz

shaygetz Active Member

Welcome to The Gauge :wave:
  13. spitfire

spitfire Active Member

Welcome aboard Slurp!! :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave:

14. CAS

CAS Member

Welcome aboard Slurp.

You did the right thing by joining this forum. Alot of great information at your finger tips.
    Freindly and helpful people here.

15. Ralph

Ralph's for fun!

Hello and welcome!
  16. slurp

slurp Member

Thanks guys, you sure know how to make someone welcome.

Got to admit though that although i have bought one or two items, a couple of locos, some rolling stock and some track etc, the layout is still very much in the planning stage. But hopefully over the next couple of weeks i should have a clearer idea of how i wnat it to be.
  17. ausien

ausien Active Member

Hey slurp, another g`day from downunder, and a welcome to the gauge.
    Sorry to be late with the welcome, but been busy with verious layouts, and not had much puter time of late. good luck with the "N" scale layout...have a good one..steve
  18. Tileguy

Tileguy Member

Well, better late than never!! Being from Northern Minnesota we are always a week behind due to slow thaw of the brain dontcha know ;)

So, welcome aboard to a Newbie from an Oldbie.
    I am just stepping out of N scale myself and headed into the great unknown of On30, sooooo we'll be learning together. If i can help you with your N questions,go ahead and shout,holler or otherwise git my attention somehow someway (a PM generally works well :D )

Youve come to a great place. Not omnly with great modelers, but some damn fine people that treat everyone like family.
    Its a great place to hang your hat and yack about Trains~~~ :thumb: