Noob saying hi

MasonJar

It's not rocket surgery
Oct 31, 2002
Ottawa, Canada
Visit site
Well, you have come to the right place. Lots of great info in the Nscale forum, and talented modellers too with all kinds of advice and suggestions. Ask away!

Andrew

ezdays

Out AZ way
Feb 3, 2003
Arizona
bigbluetrains.com
Welcome, welcome. Glad you decided to come aboard. If you've been lurking, you know that there's lots of good things going on here. fine folks, just willing to help.:wave:

slurp

Feb 26, 2005
www.themodelzone.org
Thanks for the welcome guys, will definately be popping in more than once in a while, might even get round to asking some newbie type questions too:thumb:

Livesteam

Aug 26, 2004
Hello and welcome,I have N scales and they are alot of fun, if you have questions theres alot here that can help.

CAS

Apr 10, 2005
Chicago, Illinois
Welcome aboard Slurp.

You did the right thing by joining this forum. Alot of great information at your finger tips.
Freindly and helpful people here.

Cliff

slurp

Feb 26, 2005
www.themodelzone.org
Thanks guys, you sure know how to make someone welcome.

Got to admit though that although i have bought one or two items, a couple of locos, some rolling stock and some track etc, the layout is still very much in the planning stage. But hopefully over the next couple of weeks i should have a clearer idea of how i wnat it to be.

ausien

Sep 14, 2004
Sydney, Austrailia
Hey slurp, another g`day from downunder, and a welcome to the gauge.
Sorry to be late with the welcome, but been busy with verious layouts, and not had much puter time of late. good luck with the "N" scale layout...have a good one..steve

Tileguy

Apr 28, 2003
Northern Mn
Visit site
Well, better late than never!! Being from Northern Minnesota we are always a week behind due to slow thaw of the brain dontcha know ;)

So, welcome aboard to a Newbie from an Oldbie.
I am just stepping out of N scale myself and headed into the great unknown of On30, sooooo we'll be learning together. If i can help you with your N questions,go ahead and shout,holler or otherwise git my attention somehow someway (a PM generally works well :D )

Youve come to a great place. Not omnly with great modelers, but some damn fine people that treat everyone like family.
Its a great place to hang your hat and yack about Trains~~~ :thumb: