Nobi's SeaFury and Special

Discussion in 'Aircraft & Aviation' started by Bowdenja, Feb 24, 2007.

1. Bowdenja

Bowdenja Active Member

and again.........

Attached Files:

2. rlwhitt

rlwhitt Active Member

This is very nice John, and what must be a speed record to boot. A five bladed prop? I don't know a lot, but I've never seen one of those!

3. Clashster

Clashster Member

Looks great, John! You still have time to enter another! :grin:

4. Bowdenja

Bowdenja Active Member

In closing........... I LOVE Nobi's models. If you have not built one, I highly recommend them.

For the record..........

This was Nobi's SeaFury a free model made available December 2005.

I used my Canon I475D color ink jet printer to print the PDF onto Xerox 110# 8 1/2 x 11 Card Stock paper (3R11625).

I used Aleene's Quick Dry Tacky Glue for assembly and used a new Creative Labs Live! Cam Vista IM web cam camera.

All shots were snapped and uploaded to the site with no re-touching except for the cropped picture that was identified at the beginning of this thread.

Camera observation..............

While this camera is no way intended to take up close-up detailed shots, I think for the money spend, it will still be useful in recording pictures of a build.

If the limitations of the camera are taken into account, I believe this can be a useful addition for the modeler, allowing them to record pictures of a build for personal use or for posting onto a website.

Again, a better camera would be a wiser investment IF you can afford it, but in a pinch this setup will allow the modeler to post pictures of their builds.

Also remember that I am NOT a photographer, hand shake is a problem I have and therefor a stationary camera was something I was wanting to try out. With the limitations understood of this camera, and accepted I think this experiment, at least in my mind, was a success.

I hope that this was helpfull to someone, and thank you for tuning in to my old fashioned movie....................
    Hey Gill you were right.......... the down arrow key works!

Now for the really scary part of the movie:grin:

Attached Files:

5. yaniv

yaniv Active Member

realy nice model :) is that 1/33 paper model of jhon? :)
  6. cmdrted

cmdrted Active Member

Cool model(s)!
  7. Texman

Texman Guest

Nice plane John, another nice pic, AAAGGGHHHH! Oh, sorry, just got
    to the scary one!

Certainly wish I could build that well that quickly. Well done.

8. BARX2

BARX2 Member

Fantastic job, John. Thanks for sharing it with us. 110# paper? Wow! That model should last forever. I'm still getting the hang of 65# paper.
  9. NOBI

NOBI Active Member

Very good looking Sea Fury ...Thank you very much John to share pictures+ with us