Nobi's excellent sea Vixen

Discussion in 'Card Model Kits' started by Regie, Jun 27, 2013.

1. Regie

Regie Member

A couple of years ago I downloaded Nobi's excellent Sea Vixen model and printed it out. Then life got massively in the way and it never got built.

Now after some time off on sick leave I've started putting it together, and I've messed it up. I need to print out some spare parts, but I can't find where I saved the files. "No worries - I'll download a new one" it is an awesome model and i don't mind paying for it again.

But I can't find it anywhere on the net? Can anyone help?
  2. paperquestor

paperquestor Member

Last I saw at Ecardmodels
  3. Regie

Regie Member

Yeah - I'm sure that's where I got it from, but they only seem to have the Red Bull repaint...
  4. Ponytail2

Ponytail2 Member

Well Regie,
    Maybe drop them an email.
    Possibly they can find out you are a legit buyer and help you.
    And the RedBull-version is far more beautiful. I should know: my testbuild is on the cover ;-))
  5. zathros

zathros -----SENIOR---- Administrator

NOBI is a member here, you could always send him a P.M.? :)
  6. Regie

Regie Member

Will do!

That's your build? It is indeed beautiful! I quite like the Red Bull scheme, but I'm a Fleet air Arm Enthusiast and I really would love to build (well, build properly at least) the Royal Navy version...
  7. Ponytail2

Ponytail2 Member

I can give you the link to the report about it.
    It was at "neighbours"Forum... though.
  8. cgutzmer

cgutzmer Active Member

drop me an email and I can send it to you. cgutzmer at gmail period com

Assuming you purchased it from my site (I am the copyright holder) you can download it again directly if the link didnt expire. Log into the shop, click my account then go to my downloadable products. Feel free to drop me a line in any case - cant wait to see the build!
    p.s. when I migrated servers this one got boffed and listed as out of stock - its back now!
  9. timberjake

timberjake New Member

I created a model out of turned out to be..well proud of myself!