Nobi's Baby Migs

Discussion in 'Kit Announcements' started by DeWayne, Jul 21, 2004.

1. DeWayne

DeWayne Member

I now have Nobi's Baby Migs available from my site as a special offer. These are not scale models but are fun builds. These can easily be a one evening build project but I suggest you take more time than I did to get a better result. No edges were dressed and I rushed to get a photo. These are fun!
  2. Corporal_Trim

Corporal_Trim Member

Very cool ! Stylized, but certainly captures the essence of MIG. I like it. :)
  3. NOBI

NOBI Active Member

Hi DeWayne,

Your assemble is excellent but some little mistake at engine in tail, it should be inside fuselage not outside :D but still look great ;) i like your assemble, try N.Korea and China :D it is in very good looking when finish too
  4. DeWayne

DeWayne Member

I did it that way just to exaggerate the exhaust end of it. I am doing the Korean version now and taking my time on this one. The camouflage paint is excellent. Thank you for a fun build. These seem to take on personality as you build.

Put the F-104 Starfighter in this format and give us something in an unusual livery. Can't wait for more.
    Again, thank you.
  5. DeWayne

DeWayne Member

One of Nobi's Migs

Nobi, Here's the North Korean version. Neat little thing but it's in need of a friend. F-86 or maybe a Starfighter :) hint hint.

6. cardfan

cardfan Member

DeWayne, could you post a pic of the bottom of the plane so that I can see where you placed the landing gear?

Thanks, Glen
  7. DeWayne

DeWayne Member

Better half has my camera. All I did was line the gear "door" with the edge of the well. Looked good so that's where I stuck it.

I'm going to try another with an engine from one of Fabrizio's roadsters stuck into the fuselage and maybe a pair of slicks for the wheels. I'm having too much fun with these models. Reminds me of my "Ed Roth" days.