no torque at all

Discussion in 'RC Offroad Forum' started by danny_holtermann, May 9, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I took my motor out of a tt-01 cahssis and it worked just fine, but when I put It in my rustler it has no torque at all, I had it in there before and it worked fintill it got run over, but now it has no torque, somebody help me
  2. osbornel

osbornel Member

"it worked fintill it got run over" maybe thats why? lol sorry about your rustler...
  3. dj6666969

dj6666969 Active Member

Try putting a larger spur gear on and a smaller pinon, this will make it have more torque. BTW what motor and esc were u gonna include with the tt-01, I wana look it up on the net to know more about it.
  4. Oh I got it fixed, there wasn't enough pressure on the brushes, they where worn down too much
  5. dj6666969

dj6666969 Active Member

ok cool. Ya I have to replace the brushes on all of my motor's also. I think that since ive been drifing with them and the tires just spin the motor doesen't have much of a load so the brushes are wearing down to fast. Ive been looking at option parts for the car and ive found alot of support for it. Within a month and a half aftr I get it it won't look the same I guarente it!!
  6. sounds good, I have the paint thAT I painted the body w/ in there too
  7. dj6666969

dj6666969 Active Member

8. osbornel

osbornel Member

sugar...lol!!!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.