No Pics

L

lester perry

I cannot see pics that people are posting of their layout progress. like tetters and green elite. I look at their post, read the comments but no pics. What am I doing wrong?
Les

L

lester perry

Les,

Do you see anything where the pics should be, like a red box with a big red X in it?

No it is blank. I copied one so you could see what I am talking about

icon1.gif
G.E.C's layout pictures

Here are some pictures of my trains as i upload them. Its kidna weird i haven't done a thread like this on this site yet!

First up, my 44 tonner doing the dirty work.

newtrainpictures019_edited.jpg

My U34CH

img1146croppedca1_edited.jpg

an earlier picture, this all has ballast, ground foam, and the road has been painted and weathered.

IMG_0838.JPG

Fast freight! the area in the background has ground foam now.

AC4400CW.JPG

TruckLover

Mack CH613 & 53' Trailer
Larry, im also having trouble viewing the pictures. The post you posted was from Chris (G.E.C.) first post in his G.E.C.'s layout pictures. None of those pics are showing up for me either in the first few posts. No red X's or anything. There are posts on the first page by Chris with pictures that i can see tho, just a few replys down on the first page there are some pics from him....

Posts 1, 2, and some of 5 do not show pictures for me. The last picture is post number 5 is there for me, and it appears the rest of the posts by Chris on page number 1 of that thread have the pictures where they are supposed to be. Do you have the same problem or are none of the pictures showing up?

ezdays

Out AZ way
OK, I don't see pics in the first bunch of posts either. Now those posts are about two years old. It looks like the pics have been uploaded to the thread, but if you remember, we had a passel of problems with links during this last move to a new server and I have a feeling that these pics got lost.

I'm afraid that we won't be able to replace these missing pics, only green_elite_cab can do that.

I do see pics further on down the thread, so let me know if you do as well. I'm hoping that this is the only problem in this thread.

green_elite_cab

Keep It Moving!
Yeah, i never did replace those pictures. I uploaded those directly the the gauge, and they were lost when they changed the site up.

Anyway, not only do i not remember which ones they are exactly, but they are also older pictures, so they tend to be pretty craptacular as a result (i had lighting issues in the past, and i also didn't know about the macro settings). I really haven't posted any new pictures recently either.... I haven't finished to much, and my camera is dead.

I might go in and change some pictures up later on the first post of my thread.

tetters

Rail Spiking Fool!
Some of the photos I posted in the first few pages of my layout thread have their links broken. This happened back when the Gauge shifted servers. If you look in the Gallery, you should still be able to find these pictures.