no one ever posts here

Discussion in 'RC Drifting and Setup' started by 90 degrees, Apr 13, 2005.

1. 90 degrees

90 degrees Guest

damn i juss noticed no one ever posts here
  2. rcdrifter

rcdrifter Guest

We have more lurkers than posters, this forum gets around 5/600 people a day visit it people just seem to lurk more than post :)
  3. 90 degrees

90 degrees Guest

OoOo i c got chya :wink:
  4. 90 degrees

90 degrees Guest

do u guys deal with rcdrift.org or no
  5. rcdrifter

rcdrifter Guest

At one time we had an agreement with one of the other rcdrift sites to help them out in the past but that fell through, not sure if it was rcdrift.org or not.

However we work with any rcdrifting community out there as we did not start this forum and site to be competitive we started it to get the word out on rc drifting as it was not getting the public attention it needed.

Personally myself, I come from drifting real cars into drifting rc cars as its not something I can participate in on a full scale level anymore. So I picked up rc drifting and decided to spread the word and get the attention of as many people as I can and created this community.
  6. 90 degrees

90 degrees Guest

I see your from dallas texas im comen out for a hot import night with new image motorsports i dont no if you herd of them...do u got to shows like that?
  7. rcdrifter

rcdrifter Guest

Yea I get out to them ever so often, hot import nights has gotten a little commercial for me but they always have sweet cars so I might make it out..

I deffinatly will be at World Drift Competition on the weekend of the 27th though......
  8. 90 degrees

90 degrees Guest

wut kind of car did you drift(real car)
  9. rcdrifter

rcdrifter Guest

91 240sx (s13)/95 240sx(s14) the s13 had a redtop s13 in it and the s14 was a custom turbo job that ran pretty well. I wouldnt not consider myself a hardcore drifter, but I bashed enough fenders in to earn a few stripes :)

I used to have pics of it up on 240sx.org but that was ages ago, last car I had was not a drifter but a custom 350hp+ vw gti 2003 still got pics of it.

Sold it about 3 months ago....
  10. 90 degrees

90 degrees Guest

niiice i dont know u ever herd of tahid he a crazy wide body jetta he sold that thoe
  11. rcdrifter

rcdrifter Guest

Do you know if he ever was on vwvortex, thats where I spent most of my time posting about vw's....

Widebody jettas are nice, they look mean :)
  12. 90 degrees

90 degrees Guest

i have no idea but i do no he was in VW mag. a couple months ago... he had the glasses on hes indian he looked like his glasses looked absultey retarted