no basement, stuck under the slab.

Thought I had the dream team with Jeff Gordon and Tony Stewart, guess that third driver roulette took it's toll on me. Next year...

rksstl

I got the basement no room for the layout. My wife wanted a bar, so this is what she got.:D. Sorry about the bad photo between nascar diecast and the layout i' starting no money for a good camera. Congrats to Matt Kenseth and team. Wait till next year Jr's turn.

Attachments

• img0012.jpg
    img0012.jpg
    49.4 KB · Views: 141

Lighthorseman

?Que?

Okay...It has something to do with Nascar, I think. How does no basement and under the slab fit in???
2.gif
moreek.gif
bangin.gif

N Gauger

1:20.3 Train Addict
Re: ?Que?

Originally posted by Lighthorseman
Okay...It has something to do with Nascar, I think. How does no basement and under the slab fit in???
2.gif
moreek.gif
bangin.gif

I'm not gonna say "who" -- but in our NASCAR Fantasy league - somebody finished in 6th place -- out of 6............... In The Basemnt :( :( :( Yakko must live in a house with no basement just a "Slab of Concrete"

Go #2 Rusty!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D :D :D :D

N Gauger

Originally posted by YakkoWarner
Thought I had the dream team with Jeff Gordon and Tony Stewart, guess that third driver roulette took it's toll on me. Next year...

YES Yakko - I'm DEFINATLY waiting 'till next year! - We'll do it all again!!! Good Luck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

user unfriendly

I was trying to reply to the thread about our NASCAR fantasy league last year and somehow ended up posting a new topic. (aside... See what happens when you don't pay attention children?) Having finished 5th of 6 (in a non-borg kind of way) I was lamenting my choice of drivers and the revolving door that kept bringing in the worst driver in the league for my third position.

Stevie Beaumont! WHERE ARE YOU?

Next year... let's do F1, ALMS, Trans-Am, Australlian V8 supercars, German DTM, CART... ANYTHING but NASCAR.

:D

N Gauger

Re: user unfriendly

Originally posted by YakkoWarner

Next year... let's do F1, ALMS, Trans-Am, Australlian V8 supercars, German DTM, CART... ANYTHING but NASCAR.

:D

:D :D :D F1 Sounds Good!!! :D :D :D :D