NMRA Webmaster's Coice

Woodie

Mar 23, 2001
Northern Rivers NSW Australia
Dunno if it's been mentioned yet...... But our very own Mr Shamus is featured as the NMRA's Webmaster's Choice. :)

click here

Well done. :) :cool:

Just a bit of trivia.... the local AA (Automoble Association) you know, the ones you ring to come change your flat tyre or just start the car when you left the lights on etc... In New South Wales, is called the NRMA. I really have to concertrate to make the difference when typing NMRA (yep got it right) out. National Model Railroad Assocation, v/s National Roads and Motorists Association. Rather diametrically opposed they are, really. :rolleyes:

jon-monon

Aug 15, 2002
Cobblers Knob, IN
www.2guyzandsumtrains.com
:wave: :wave: :wave: Congrats My Good Friend!!! :wave: :wave: :wave:
:thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb:
You have been a major inspiration to me, all the way! I most likely wouldn't have experianced the wonders of the logging world, and might not have even stuck with modeling, if not for you, Paul.

Thank you, for all you've done for many of us here.

shamus

Registered Member
Dec 17, 2000
UK
Hey thanks a loy my friends, I found out myself yesterday (Someone emailed me) telling me about it. Many thanks goes to Roger Hensley for adding it to the NMRA website. :thumb:

A passing thought.

In this months "Continental Modeller" UK there is an article of mine which I wrote about 9 years ago featuring an N-scale model railroad I built for a dentist, the railroad is called "Eagle Rock Canyon" Can you imagine my surprise when the magazine popped through the door. Been hidden for a long time. :)

Shamus

Way to go, Paul! :thumb:

Just be prepared for a huge increase in traffic to your site. Mine was named the Webmaster's Choice last November, and I had almost 3500 visitors during that month alone! I was really surprised also by the number of emails I received in November as a result. They were all very complimentary, but it was difficult to keep up with a couple of times because I tried to reply to each one.

Well, Paul's time as the current Webmaster's Choice (30 days) was up today...
However, it has been moved to the archive pages and I will tell you from my own expeience, that the hits just keep on coming even after a couple of years. And, yes, Paul deserved it. He is a great modeler and the web site shows it.