Nitrous Oxide injection (I have it)

Discussion in 'RC General & Getting Started' started by Gear-Head, Nov 19, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. timrock

timrock Active Member

anyway monsterrcbuilder.i want to experiment with a chain saw engine and clutch on my on-road bolink car.just for strait runs like high mph speed runs and/or drag racing.that was my idea.havnt tryed anything like that yet.but i would like to and see what happens and take it from there.
  2. monsterrcbuilder04

monsterrcbuilder04 Active Member

there is a part of this hobby that you might not know about: its called the custimizing part. making your own car how you want it. you try to out do others and come up with something cool that nobody else has thought of.
  3. timrock

timrock Active Member

yeah that is like with anything that is customized.houses,cars,rc cars ect.
  4. timrock

timrock Active Member

just imagine trying to drag race someone with your Nitro car and hear the sound of a big as`s chain saw engine coming out of the car next to would be like `Holy Shiit`lol
  5. timrock

timrock Active Member

ever watch that show Monster Garage?they do alot of cool customizing of cars.they had a few T-maxx trucks on the show jumping ramps but they havnt done anything radical with the RC stuff.they could but they havent
  6. hom sha bom

hom sha bom New Member

well, tim, it would seem that mastmec has a better knowledge of turbos than you do, considering that you think the amount of boost detirmines the time it takes to spool. and i aint a kid, so start thinkin bout what your sayin before you get into the personal aspect of this.
  7. timrock

timrock Active Member

it dont know how it would seem that way.i never said any thing dertemines anything.

also mastmes looked at a web site and found out what he wrote.

also you said that the amount of boost determines the spooling.

when it starts to spool you can hear it.they wistle.then it kicks in the increased power.

the amount of boost doesnt determine when the power `kicks in`

as far as performance.the lower the gearing the sooner the turbo will kick in.

as far as can power break the car to bring up the revs to have the turbo start spooling.then let off the break and then you will have the increased power right from a dead stop
  8. monsterrcbuilder04

i saw the episode with the rc's on it. they should have a show all about custimizing rc's and shi't like that.
  9. timrock

timrock Active Member

i know i wish they would do it.i would like to be on a show like would see some wild stuff out of me man.

i would have a 1/10 scale car going 125 MPH on the show.
  10. monsterrcbuilder04

i would make a show but i dont have the money for them projects. my uncle works for universal so i'm goin to see if he could get them to make a sick#@$%movie about rc's. "rc gone wild" lol
  11. alisar70

alisar70 Member

yeah BUt remember to broadcast it in england ok LOL
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.