nitro tc3

Discussion in 'RC Onroad Forum' started by darkendlight88, Mar 28, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. i hav a nitro tc3 with a mugen mt 12 engine in it. i hav a dynamite manifold and a trinity dual chamber exhaust, i already hav the grafite try and threaaded shoks. im runnin yellow in the front and purple in the bak. i hav a humpback reedy battery pack and a futabe radio. oh and i hav a two speed. i was just wondering if i hav a good setup for racing here and if u guys can comment on it. id a preciate thank u.
  2. oh and if anyone can think of more hop ups that will help it perform better at the track please put down the name of the product
  3. do you guys think i need sway bars and if i do should i get the blade ones or the cheep ones. do the blade ones make a bigger difference
  4. mastmec

mastmec Member

Sounds like a good setup, have you been racing it? Does it handle good, does it do what and where you want it to go? I wouldn't do anything else to it unless it needs it, there are a ton of hop-ups and things you can tweak to make it better, but deepends on you and your driving style. Sway bars may or maynot help you, depends on the track and setup and driving style.
  5. yea it handls great i t has some great top end to. im gonna try the sway bars and see if i like them
  6. timrock

timrock Active Member

try gearing it as low as you can and see how quik it is off the line.
  7. monsterrcbuilder04

monsterrcbuilder04 Active Member

ya if the track requirs a lot of turning then i would get the sway bars
  8. well as for gearing it low i odnt think im gonna do that becuase i like the exeleration and top speed it has now but i tried the sway bars and they worked beautifully thanx
  9. timrock

timrock Active Member

you can always change the gears back to the way you like them.you would be suprised how quik it could be off the line.
  10. yea ill try it and tell you how it goes
  11. timrock

timrock Active Member

12. pimp

pimp Active Member

well how fast was it
  13. im not sure exactly how fast it was but i think it was easily goin at least 60
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.