1. Ladies & gentlemen, I would like to announce that there is a new photo gallery section. You can create your own personal photo gallery (to include setting up your own albums). You can even post videos. You can also post and share photos in the galleries of others (if that person allows such), as well . ENJOY!!!

nitro rs4 2 for trade

Discussion in 'Marketplace - RC and Slot Cars' started by 2mcgrath, Jan 2, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 2mcgrath

2mcgrath Member

i have a nitro rs4 2 in great shape for trade,this is a roller no motor or electronics..it has brand new never ran purple chassis,brand new never ran nissan skyline body painted and trimmed,brand new never ran graphite y brace,brand new never ran shocks from an rs4 3,the shocks also have brand new firm bladders,the rears have brand new white springs,has graphite front shock tower,purple hpi receiver cover,handling kit installed on car,two speed tranny,new steering bell cranks,new hpi race slicks and hpi 12 spoke chrome wheels they have about 5 runs on them,car has race fuel tank without primer,brand new never ran middle belt,has front belt tensioner,has foam front bumper,have some extra wheels for it..some extra belts and some titanium turnbuckles (dont know if there is a whole set or not)an extra 2 speed clutch bell.and what ever other parts i have some extra shocks,springs stuff like that..looking to trade for something offroad like nitro rs4 mt,1/8 scale buggy roller,just something offroad..have no where to run onroad anymore..lmk if interested
  2. 2mcgrath

2mcgrath Member

im open to trades guys...may take a boat..or a nice digital radio 27mhz
  3. _5150_

_5150_ Member

do you want to get rid of just the 2 speed?

I need one for my RS4 3

if not, can you get a pic of what all you got, I have a HPI nitro MT that I might trade you.
  4. _5150_

_5150_ Member

oh yeah, I have a Laro 1/8 buggy roller if you are interested.

It's fairly old school but a pretty good buggy anyways.
    Has a nice thick chassis and steel spur gear, and some extra parts.
    You would need motor mounts, new tires, and 5 cell inline pack for the receiver. MBX-5 bodies will fit with minor modification and I have one I can throw in with it if you are interested.
  5. 2mcgrath

2mcgrath Member

whats the story on the mt?im intereted in it..ill try and get some pics...but like i say this car has a ton of brand new never ran parts...its just i dont have anywhere to run onroad anymore..other than that i would keep it..but it isnt doing me any good..its in great shape..the tires and wheels have about 5 runs..then i have another set of white spoke wheels also..and some other stuff
  6. 2mcgrath

2mcgrath Member

also any way you could maybe get me some pics of the buggy maybe intereted in that to
  7. _5150_

_5150_ Member

yes I have some pics of the buggy somewhere on my computer, I will have to find them and post.

I don't have a pic of the nitro MT, and no camera at the moment to get one. It's basically a stock truck, it has MIP CVD's on the back and that's about it. Tires are good and wheels are a little scratched. It needs a new body but has one good for bashing.
    I'm not sure I want to trade it for the RS4 2 since I have an RS4 3.
    I might trade, but it would be roller for roller, I think you would be happy with it though, it is shaft drive like the RS4 3 but it's better in the sense that it will go off road unlike a touring car. I'd say it hits about 40mph with the .15 HPI engine, so it's pretty fast.

If you are interested in the buggy I would definately trade it, I won't need it with the MP7.5 I'm building. I think I can come up with motor mounts and a pipe for it. The body shown in the pic
    is not included, I threw it in the trash. I will include a body to fit it however.
    [file]laropic.jpg,5292,,0[/file]
  8. 2mcgrath

2mcgrath Member

where do you find parts for that buggy?is it 4 wheel drive?yeah i dont have a camera ethier but im gonna try and borrow one to get you some pics...i put alot of new parts on the car and then didnt get to run it anymore...i would probably trade roller for roller on the mt..i have a body and some parts for an mt..like i say i have some spare parts also for the rs4 2 which handles better than an rs4 3.. i had one of those to
  9. 2mcgrath

2mcgrath Member

here is a pic with body on i will have to get some with body off..the body has never been ran its brand new..that is also the wheels that are on the car...also it has blue aluminum wheel nuts

[file]mybody.jpg,5134,,0[/file]
  10. 2mcgrath

2mcgrath Member

i have some of the side but it wont let me upload them..i will try and get some of it with the body off
  11. _5150_

_5150_ Member

um good luck finding parts for that buggy, it has a steel spur so that shouldn't ever mess up, it has universals in front and yes it is 4wd like all other 1/8 buggies that I know of.

it is complete, however, and I have some spare arms for it, so if you think you can manage to not run into walls all the time it should last a while.

you wouldn't be able to tweak the chassis, it's thick, and if you ever tweaked a shock tower I could make you a new one out of stainless steel. (I run a CNC laser cutter for my profession)

Also, I found a 5 cell hump pack that I have that's falling apart, and I have some battery bars so I could probably make you the inline pack you would need for the buggy

like I said I really don't know that I want to trade the MT for it for sure or not, I like the MT and am not real big on belt drive touring cars, I always find the pebbles :( If your car is that nice I might though.

email me when you get a good body off pic. meimyself@hotmail.com
  12. _5150_

_5150_ Member

um good luck finding parts for that buggy, it has a steel spur so that shouldn't ever mess up, it has universals in front and yes it is 4wd like all other 1/8 buggies that I know of.

it is complete, however, and I have some spare arms for it, so if you think you can manage to not run into walls all the time it should last a while.

you wouldn't be able to tweak the chassis, it's thick, and if you ever tweaked a shock tower I could make you a new one out of stainless steel. (I run a CNC laser cutter for my profession)

Also, I found a 5 cell hump pack that I have that's falling apart, and I have some battery bars so I could probably make you the inline pack you would need for the buggy

like I said I really don't know that I want to trade the MT for it for sure or not, I like the MT and am not real big on belt drive touring cars, I always find the pebbles :( If your car is that nice I might though.

email me when you get a good body off pic. meimyself@hotmail.com
  13. 2mcgrath

2mcgrath Member

i like the buggy just the parts deal i dont like..cause we have a few crashes here and there...i had a mugen once that i couldnt get parts for and it was a nightmare...ill try within a couple days to get some pics of the car with body off..oh also i forgot to mention it has purple aluminum pulleys on the outside belt...
  14. 2mcgrath

2mcgrath Member

5150 check your email
  15. 2mcgrath

2mcgrath Member

i also have two more chassis's for this car they maybe be tweaked some but may still be usable..i have some spare parts for the car i can get pics of those to..if anyone needs pics lmk
  16. _5150_

_5150_ Member

hmmm car don't look bad but I think I'd rather keep the MT.
    I just need a 2 speed for my RS4 3
  17. 2mcgrath

2mcgrath Member

ok thanks anyway
  18. 2mcgrath

2mcgrath Member

this is still up for grabs.. or will go $90.00 shipped in usa
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.