Nitro Quake and Nitronavi

Discussion in 'RC Offroad Forum' started by Justin_E, Jun 25, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Justin_E

Justin_E Member

Nitronavi wants to trade a Nitro Quake for my RC10GT, do you guys have any past experience with this Nitronavi guy? And is the Nitro Quake a good truck and is it worth my RC10?
  2. Heh, If I were you I would not go with Duratrax, they are known for making not to durable trucks. What are you looking for in a trade??
  3. Justin_E

Justin_E Member

I was looking for a durable, 4x4 truck that can take a beating. I'm willing to throw in some money too.
  4. Well, the Savage is nice, I would stay away from the T-maxx if you can I've heard it can be quite a money pit. the HPI RS4 MT2 is a nice 4 wheel drive stadium truck if didn't really want a monster truck. Ofna makes a couple of good (but expensive) 4wd trucks.
  5. Justin_E

Justin_E Member

I didnt really want a stadium truck, because my RC10 is one, and my bro has a savage so I wasnt really leaning toward that either. I am gonna try not to spend over $450 on the truck itself.
  6. redheat

redheat Member

Either keep the gt or save a couple more bucks and get a Revo.
  7. The Revo is going to be towerhobbies for $480. If you can get the cash I would say go for that. It looks to be a very durable and worthwhile truck. The Tamiya TNX is $430. The Kyosho Mad force is about $450. All of these are 4WD
  8. Justin_E

Justin_E Member

I think I might actually get a Savage.
  9. Haha, it's a good choice. Very durable
  10. Justin_E

Justin_E Member

Hehe, watchin my brother's savage rip through the yard changed my mind abour it...
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.