Nirto RC cars suck

Discussion in 'RC Onroad Forum' started by jimmy, Jul 10, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jimmy

jimmy New Member

hey guys....they so arent that good....ive had nothing but problems....whats so good about them? NOTHING!
  2. atc1100rider

atc1100rider Member

well post your problems we can all help you out i mean you dont see us complaining so ask questions we all do

aka: nick
  3. rustler

rustler Member

did you read your manual
  4. jimmy

jimmy New Member

Excuse me....thats not at all funny, instead of making fun of me you should be encouraging me....your weird.
  5. Justin_E

Justin_E Member

Why dont you just post your problems and work them out instead of complaining that they suck.
  6. rustler

rustler Member

it would help a lot if you would have a better attitude, i mean do your really expect us to help when you come out saying that our hobby sucks, did you ever think about that
  7. rustler

rustler Member

your the wierd one you probably broke one thing on it and you could'nt fix it so you just qave up
  8. Not to poke fun at anyone, but rustler just reminded me of an RC movie I saw where some rich kid lit his savage on fire just because of some small fixable problems. It was sad. Now back to the topic, if you need some help Jimmy, just ask. There are PLENTY of experienced people on this board to help you figure out what might be wrong. And if we can't figure it out, we can direct you to some people that can help.
  9. redheat

redheat Member

any luck getting your problem solved?
  10. jimmy

jimmy New Member

yeah i have fixed the problem....just went out and bought a new car.....it seems to be running ok
  11. jimmy

jimmy New Member

go eat some more #@$% rustler.....
  12. jimmy

jimmy New Member

rustler sucks the big one......
  13. This isn't a flame thread Jimmy. Try to keep it civilized please. Have fun with your new RC though, what did you get??
  14. redheat

redheat Member

Say thats no way to talk to someone, I can see you getting upset about your ride but dont take it out on people . Where all in the same boat here so lets all be cool .
  15. rustler

rustler Member

geeezz calm down there JIMMY
  16. monsterrcbuilder04

monsterrcbuilder04 Active Member

he remindes me of that guy that was sayin #@$% bout alisar.think his name was trash or somethin.had nothing good to say
  17. Justin_E

Justin_E Member

*cough*cough****BURN!!!***cough**
  18. redheat

redheat Member

Some people just have a hard time expressing there selves.
  19. monsterrcbuilder04

monsterrcbuilder04 Active Member

i dont know how many of you where here during that big thing but he ended up leaving and we dont need to deal with him anymore. i dont care if he has a hard time expressing himself.he shouldnt say he hates thing just cause he is hav8ing trouble. he should be asking for help
  20. redheat

redheat Member

Right on Monster, there is no need for people to get all upset , everyone just needs to keep there cool and help each out the best they can. Red
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.