Nightmare for an artist and designer

Discussion in 'Gallery & Designs' started by doctormax, Apr 15, 2009.

1. doctormax

doctormax Member

Well as I work on my Citroen traciton avant and find out after seeing a doctor that I am going blind a few days ago. I was thinking for a while something was not quite so good here with the headaches It is a race now a race to design and make this model available before I do lose it to such an extent that I cannot work on it. Maybe when i get to the stage I cannot work on it here I just send it to someone to finish it off. so must press on must be positive after all doctors have been wrong before.

Sorry if this seems a strange thing to write about here. Just feel so bad right now. God bless everyone here and remember always if you got a talent to use it to the best extent you can.
  2. cgutzmer

cgutzmer Guest

That is not good news, but yes you are right, doctors have been wrong before and strange things have happened! Just hope for the best and know that many of us here will keep you in our prayers!
  3. zealousy

zealousy Member

Sorry to hear that.....Yes, hope for the best and of course doctors go keep up your spirit, I hope all goes well for you!
  4. doctormax

doctormax Member

5. Art Decko

Art Decko Member

Best wishes to you DoctorMax! I've been watching your Citroen progress, and will be eager to see how it comes along!
  6. THE DC

THE DC Member

Very sorry to hear your sudden news...

My thoughts and wishes for some miracle, or if that failing, some peace and new opportunity. I can't imagine your challenge and respect your dignity with which you're facing it.

The DC
  7. Bowdenja

Bowdenja Active Member

Now prove him wrong.
  8. ThunderChild

ThunderChild Active Member

Good luck doctormax...
    Our prayers are with you in getting those doctors shocked and amazed by a recovery...
  9. Kezn

Kezn pwned in the dawn

i fell sorry hearing this.
    wish you best luck Doctormax.

10. I have been feeling sorry for myself because I have a rare painful neuro-musculor disorder. I remember an old saying "I was sad because I had no shoes until I saw a man who had no feet". Stay strong my modeling friend. You will find strength within yourself you never new you had. You will learn to lean on your other senses. Seek help when you get depressed and you will.

I am so sorry for you.
  11. CK Styles

CK Styles Senior Member

Hey Doc, wishing you the best. Hope u recover and prove them wrong.
  12. Hans Christian

Hans Christian Active Member

You can make it sir :)
  13. Scaffold

Scaffold New Member

:( So very sad!

You have to keep fighting! Doctors can be wrong. Let's all hope for the best! :wave: