Night out intrested???

interurban

Hello again,

Rockwood Halton Radial Museam near Guelph, have a Christmas extravaganza on two saturdays being the 7th Dec and the 14th Dec.
I did this a few years ago and it was a great night out for Families and railway nuts as well.
The old Rockwood Station will have a wood stove burning and hot apple cider + desserts.
They do try and have a lot of equipment out so you can ride the rails.
The group of Traction in Action are hopefuly going to make a night of it on the 7th Dec and end up at the Mohawk INN for Supper.
So if we make it out there and you do to, make sure we have a natter eh.

Cheers.
Chris.

This pic is at Rockwood L&PS getting her finel touches

Attachments

• 8 at rockwood.jpg
    8 at rockwood.jpg
    18.8 KB · Views: 149

Matthyro

Will always be re-membered
What time in the day does it start Chris? I would like to go on the 7th but have to be home by 6pm. It is only about a half hour from where I live.

acshrpe

Sounds like fun. Only one problem -- Where is the place located. Or at least near what larger area. I am from southern Michigan and the Canadain line is only bout 3 hours from me. Where is it located from Detroit MI?

Pooh Bah
The museum is reached from exit 312 on Highway 401, head north for 12 miles. That's 312 kilometers from Detroit, 190 (approx) miles. That's before you reach Toronto (i.e. west of Toronto).
try their website at:
www.hcry.org

interurban

Hi Robin, check out the web page that 60103 posted all the info is there.
We hope to be there for about 4 30 ish as its best in the DARK;)

Glad to here some of our American friends might come over, great:D :D :D
If no snow storm I will post a deffinate by Thursday.
I will also tell the wickett that we are there please tell them if any gauge members are in so we can have a natter.
Lets have a fun night.
Cheers. Chris.:D :D :D :D

Matthyro

They are only open from 6:30pm to 9:30pm on Dec 7th. so I will not be able to attend. I hope those of you who can. really enjoy the evening.

interurban

Hi Robin, I thought it was earlier, shame we won`t meet up this time.
Looks like we will have supper first at the Mohawk and then onto a trip back in time.

will get back soon.
Cheers.
Chris.

Matthyro

By any chance did you look at the Sunday event on the 8th Chris. Could be fun too with much longer hours

interurban

Hi Robin, yes I did, but my folks are coming over on Sunday for Christmas to exchange presents , as we don`t see them on the Day, and the guys seem to favour Saturday Night.

Are you going on the Sunday???

The chilli sounds gooood

Cheers.
Chris.

Matthyro

Chris. It may depend on weather or as I am rebuilding my model railroad I may concentrate on that.

interurban

we will be there

Well we have our act together:D :D

If there is anyone else out there with plans to be at the Halton Radial Museam for there festive trolly night on Sat 7th Dec,
Just to let you now that as fellow Modlers we will be at the Mohawk Inn for supper about 5 30pm then on to the Museam for 7 o clock.
Dont be shy in coming forward, Just ask if any Gauge members are in . and we will deny any knowledge---- Just kidding.
:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

See you There????