nice shot of her rear end

cn nutbar

hello all---i finally had a chance to get together with my friend,the infamous doctor wayne---here's a few pictures---hope you're not disappointed---thanks again doc

january262007049.jpg

january262007050.jpg

january262007066.jpg

january262007057.jpg

january262007073.jpg

january262007039.jpg

Herc Driver

Wonderful pictures! That shot of the turn with the cattle on the hill is an actual real-life picture and nothing you can write will convince me otherwise. :thumb: :thumb: :thumb:

doctorwayne

Hey, Meester Nutbar, nice photos!:thumb: Please disregard the second part of my e-mail, as you've already posted the ones I would've picked.:thumb: :thumb:

Wayne

UP SD40-2

nutbar:wave:, when i see a NEW post from you, i just cant click fast enough on it, as i know theres going to be AWESOME pics in it!:D NICE SHOTS!(as ALWAYS):thumb:. i think your steamer #4100 is one of my favorites of all the steamers you have:thumb:. GREAT SHOTS!:D -Deano

cn nutbar

thanks everyone---i really appreciate your comments---whenever i post pictures from doctor wayne's i realize how fortunate i am to have such a good and talented friend---wayne is always open to trying different perspectives and many of the better shots(such as 4100 on the curve)are his doing.
here's some shots for the colour buffs---thanks again---nutbar

Copyofjanuary262007090.jpg

Copyofjanuary262007100.jpg

january262007006.jpg

Cannonball

More Trains Than Brains
Herc Driver said:
Wonderful pictures! That shot of the turn with the cattle on the hill is an actual real-life picture and nothing you can write will convince me otherwise. :thumb: :thumb: :thumb:
There's no steam coming from the engine. :D

Now that one of the diesel on the bridge, however.....

doctorwayne

Cannonball said:
There's no steam coming from the engine. :D

The train is going downgrade on that curve and the hogger has probably closed the throttle in order to slow for the Maitland River bridge. :D :D

Biased turkey said:
Do I feel miserable watching your pics

Hmm. That's just the opposite of the intended effect. :wave:

Herc driver said:
That shot of the turn with the cattle on the hill is an actual real-life picture and nothing you can write will convince me otherwise.

Hey, Herc! It figures that an N-scaler would like the N scale cattle.:rolleyes: :D

Wayne

oldtanker

I agree the hill/cow shot is fantastic!

now if that was just a modern diesle......sign1 sign1

Good looking rear eand too:thumb: (ya know yer over da hill when you think a trains rear end looks good!)sign1 sign1 sign1

Rick

UP SD40-2

As i mentioned before, i just cant get enough of that 2-10-2!:thumb:(the bigger the steamer, the better;).) i gotta tell you though, that FM Trainmaster wins the prize!!!:thumb: :thumb: :thumb:

SHEEW!:eek:, after looking at the "nice shot(s) of her rear end"...i think i need a cigarette now!tooth1 THANKS!:D -Deano

cn nutbar

thanks again everyone---herc,i'm including another n-scale cow shot---deano,the trainmaster shot had your name all over it---trainman4,sorry the rear-end wasn't what you thought sign1

BTW---i've posted some more shots on the gallery if you're interested(nutbar's domain)

january262007072.jpg

Alright, so I'm just floored by the B&W shots, then the color shots are simply stunning...I'm drooling over that big ole brute 4100 when WHAMMO you pull out this incredible FM TrainMaster! YEAH BABY YEAH! Nice work all around!