Nice find elsewhere

Discussion in 'Internet Finds' started by logicman, May 11, 2008.

1. logicman

logicman Greybeard

2. jaffro

jaffro Long term member

The Internet Finds forum is meant for stuff found elsewhere on the internet, not stuff you find elsewhere on Zealot.
  3. Rick Thomson

Rick Thomson Member

Stuff found elsewhere on Zealot is also an internet find, or is Zealot on some other net?

I know that I don't check out the other areas, and I wonder how many of us do.

The CF-18 Tiger bird was very interesting as was the Aluminium Death Tube ( I leave it to the members here to figure out which one that would be)

4. logicman

logicman Greybeard

I posted a plain link with no comment, rather than risk posting the direct link and getting credit for another member's efforts.

I did not intend to cause controversy, but, rather, to avoid it.

I apologise if I may have broken any forum rules.

5. cgutzmer

cgutzmer Guest

I dont think its a problem to post it that way. Its a link to a different zealot area that I imagine most people dont visit much and it does pertain to card model designers too :)

However a bit more info that just a link next time if you dont mind ;)
  6. gwssms

gwssms Member

Very much appreciated! I would have never seen those.
  7. Lex

Lex Dollmaker

Hmmm... This is a philosophical question... Should links in Zealot be considered an "internet link"? Well they must be, but... Then we can just keep repeating out links here...! :D No I can't get my head around this... any helps? ;)
  8. cgutzmer

cgutzmer Guest

I would consider anything in the cardmodels area to be internal and anything in the other areas like the gauge to be external - mostly because 90% of the members most likely dont even look at other areas.
  9. Rick Thomson

Rick Thomson Member

what I said...<g>

ARMORMAN Guest

I'm not "privileged" enough to access the page....whatever....
  11. logicman

logicman Greybeard

I apologise again for any confusion.

I had intended to point card modellers/designers to free plans, whilst giving zealot forum member RMCH all the credit for this web find: FREE Plans Page

12. cgutzmer

cgutzmer Guest

Armorman - if you requested to be added to the cardmodels only group I setup a long time ago - that would be why you have insufficent privledges. I made it so you would never be bothered with anything non cardmodel related.
  13. Mace

Mace Member

The parkjets can be easily build in paper, just remember that the slide-ins are generaly to large (unless you use really thick cardboard). I usually do it before I start cutting the depron for a new plane during wintertime.
  14. Alcides

Alcides Member

Very good. It's useful to me and It's an internet find because I never look in the others forums :thumb: