Nice collection of free models

Discussion in 'Internet Finds' started by Ashrunner, Jul 8, 2005.

1. jyduchene

jyduchene Member

Well look at that the F-104 for free!

So I ordered the Rex, just to support such a generous designer. Thanks much.

I still am having to use my aircard (cell connection) to get to your site. My cable connection cannot find your address. I don't know why but the cell connection is woriking if slow.

Thanks again for a wonderful set of gifts. I can't deside were to start, the PBY and the F-104 are two of my favorites. The Bn5 is also tempting.

Regards John
  2. skyhopper

skyhopper New Member

I just joined this forum, and I live up in Canada. the creepy thing is, my name is Ryan Shortt, almost exactly like that guy from texas on here. I was wondering if anybody could point me in the right direction for some star wars models. I'm also creative enough to desgin my own, but don't know where to start. I was looking at expanded universe stuff like TIE defenders, cloakshapes, v-wings and such. Any help here would be hot.

3. SCEtoAux

SCEtoAux Member

Here is a place with a Star Wars section toward the bottom of the page:

SS42 SciFi

Here is a place with some Star Wars models:
    SF Paper Craft Gallery
    Click "Special" then "Star Wars". Clicking on the pictures will take you to a page to download the models.
  4. rickstef

rickstef Guest

Also, if you do a search on Star Wars on this site, you will get a good number of hits

5. skyhopper

skyhopper New Member

Thanks for the lead

I wasn't expecting such a quick response, which is greatly appreciated. I found some great stuff!

cheers, and may the Force be with you

6. igoraf

igoraf Member

Hello everyone. I'm from Brazil, I'm crazy about papermodels (planes and cars) and this is my first post in this forum.
    The kanchos's models are free for download but the links ( for the F-104G 'Starfighter') returns the message: " Can't open file: 'downloadkey.MYI'. (errno: 145) ". There's another way to download de models?
  7. Kaz

Kaz Member

I'm guessing the server is down, try another day, in the meantime check out some of the other links posted elsewhere in this forum lots of them are free
  8. igoraf

igoraf Member

Ok Kaz, thank you. I'll rty another day.
  9. Kaz

Kaz Member

10. Amazyah

Amazyah Senior Member

Kancho's downloads are available again.
    I downloaded the model in question just fine as well as purchased his "Helldiver"
    Looks like it will be a fun one to build.

11. igoraf

igoraf Member

Thanks you Amazyah, but I think the Kancho's server is down for a long time. It's out since june 1st. But I'll wait because the models are really nice.

Thanks Kaz for the tread. There's so much to see but the time is short...

Regards for all
  12. 72BMWR75/5

72BMWR75/5 Member

It's working

I just downloaded several, no problem. Beautiful planes.
  13. igoraf

igoraf Member

Well, I did. I downloaded the models just now (4:00 pm in Brazil). I think the problem is the schedule.
  14. 72BMWR75/5

72BMWR75/5 Member

System overload

Yeah. He's in Bulgaria. I imagine that it's not too hard to overload a Bulgarian server.
  15. cgutzmer

cgutzmer Guest

Why would a bulgarian server be any harder to overload than any other server? Its not like he is out in the boonies like in texas or anything ;) heh heh
  16. 72BMWR75/5

72BMWR75/5 Member

Sun Prarie? Is that anywhere near East Tree Stump? lol
  17. Texman

Texman Guest

No, No, you turn right at East Tree Stump, then south to where
    the Jones' old bull used to stand at the fence corner.

18. 72BMWR75/5

72BMWR75/5 Member

Oh, yeah. Just past the Burma Shave sign.
  19. Texman

Texman Guest

Yup, on the right
  20. 72BMWR75/5

72BMWR75/5 Member

Don't blink, you'll miss it.