Nezard's sea scorpion in 50% scale

lolson

Nov 22, 2006
I needed a quick project to get my mind off of my larger ones so I decided to make Nezard's c&c model. I modified it a little, the front turret now has two barrels and the box in the back is now a turret. It's a very nice model with great fit and no tabs (which I happen to like).
Anyways on to the pictures!
PICT0035-1.jpg

here it is next to a US nickel
nickel.gif

circling around the nickel
PICT0059.jpg

and if you haven't noticed that nickel is really big (sorry but with all the people posting comments like "what a big pencil" after seeing a downscaled model this was the first thing I thought of when I saw this giant nickel:mrgreen:).
PICT0056.jpg

here it is in my hand
One big thank you to Nezard for making such a great model

Lex

Dollmaker
Dec 1, 2006
Oxford, UK
Is it in 50% scale?! You must be really good!!!! The model looks great! (I mean the way you've built it ^_^) and thanks for sharing the pics

nibel

May 1, 2007
Malaysia
Arg I though who on earth can make such small but nice model.... Anyway this was the good one. how about mini dreadnougth next time :mrgreen:

lolson

Nov 22, 2006
Arg I though who on earth can make such small but nice model.... Anyway this was the good one. how about mini dreadnought next time :mrgreen:

heh heh I'm going to have to make the typhoon sub before the dreadnought. Thank you everyone for your replies and thanks for the model nezard.