next year my Traction mentor is moving

interurban

To Brighten Ontario.
So his Traction Layout is slowly being dismanteled:cry:
On the bright side Dave will have a whole clear basment to plan the new "Northumbland Traction Layout":D
So Doug Laker , Andy Douglas, and myself had lunch at Dave`s and a small photo shoot.:thumb:
Here are a few shots.
Dave at the controlls and Doug looking at all the traction pics.

Attachments

• pc260050.jpg
    pc260050.jpg
    41.6 KB · Views: 128

interurban

Dave is already at the drawing board, and looking forward to the new layout and move to Brighten.
Glad He is will be only going to be an hour away.

Attachments

• pc260046.jpg
    pc260046.jpg
    47.6 KB · Views: 123

Tyson Rayles

Not to worry Chris. You have reached a level where you no longer need a mentor (although no matter your level they are always nice to have around), for it is your turn to BE a mentor my friend! :thumb:

Drew1125

Originally posted by Tyson Rayles
....it is your turn to BE a mentor my friend! :thumb:

I couldn't agree more, Chris!
I think it's probably safe to say that you already have such a role here at The Gauge!

p.s. - Once again...some great model pics!
:cool: :thumb: :thumb: :cool:

jmarksbery

We will always need you traction guys around, I will look forward to the new layout and the fun you guys will have. Jim, :thumb: :wave: :thumb:

jon-monon

Sorry your Compadre is off to new lands :cry: Lucky it's just an hour away, so you can visit every night after dinner :D

As I read your post I thot to myself, Chris has a mentor? I thot he was the mentor! Let's see, that makes Chris's mentor, a mentor's mentor. That's a mentor squared! How many mentors mind their mentorship when a mentor's mentor mentors? :D:D:D

(taking meds now)