Next on the drawing board...

Discussion in 'Science Fiction & Fantasy' started by OylPslyk, Dec 12, 2007.

Which one should be next

1. Ent-r/A

10 vote(s)
  2. Ent-r/A Interior Diaramas

16 vote(s)
  3. Ent-B

4 vote(s)
  4. Ent-C

1 vote(s)
  5. Ent-D

10 vote(s)
  6. Ent-E

8 vote(s)
  7. X-Wing

31 vote(s)
  8. Tie Fighters

15 vote(s)
  9. '89 Batmobile

11 vote(s)
  10. '89 Batwing

36 vote(s)
  1. cjd

cjd Member

OylPslyk, i've pm'd you. btw, it's about beer:45 here

2. OylPslyk

OylPslyk Aspiring Usurper

lol, I was replying when I got the email for this post! :mrgreen:

Ok, I guess we can let this thread die out now...
    here's the batwing thread ->

I think I'll ressurect another form of this thread once the 'ol Batwing is done tho! Ive enjoyed getting everyones opinions!
  3. Master-Bruce

Master-Bruce Active Member

Lazy Town is a kids show that my kids love. Quite popular here in the UK. Claudio and co designed a papermodel of the hero's (Sportacus) airship.

It's quite cool lookin', I'm building one now to hang from my kids ceiling.

If you check out the thread in the "Cartoons and anime" section you'll see what I mean. There's news of it also posted up on Claudio's website:
  4. OylPslyk

IC sed da blind man... lol

btw, I dig the new avatar!
  5. Master-Bruce

Master-Bruce Active Member

Yeah, me too! I'm trying to find a higher res pic of it but you have to buy them. :( There are others at the Koolart website such as KITT, Ecto1, BTTF Delorean etc.

Batmobile of course being my fav!
  6. jxn1138

jxn1138 Member

As far as scale goes, could it match the existing '69 batmobile and the upcoming other know just in case somebody wants to make a batcave diorama? Just wondering.....:thumb:
  7. Stev0

Stev0 Active Member

The USS Titan.

or some Romulan designs.

Enterprise (insert alphabet here) have all been done.
  8. Stev0

Stev0 Active Member

USS Titan (Riker's appointment)

or some Romulan designs from TNG and post-TNG era.
  9. Nothing

Nothing Longtime Member

took me awhile to find this. wasnt familiar with the titan.

i wouldnt mind seeing this done.

also theres not many enterprise d's out there either. wouldnt mind seeing a decent detailed one done.
  10. OylPslyk

I dont thing I can even remember actually seeing the titan, just being referenced in the movies... hrm...
  11. Nothing

Nothing Longtime Member

there was a line of paperback books on rikers comand of the titan. this was the ship that was decided for the cover.
  12. Nexus9

Nexus9 Member

Nice. A worthy addition to Starfleet.
  13. OylPslyk

while i'm focused on the Batwing right now, here's a look at the X-wing thats to come next.

I've been playin around with some video-screencap software so i'll just plop this down here as a preview :mrgreen: enjoy!

those of you who are already in the loop to be testors for this one may have already seen some of this, but its now in full 3d !:cool:
  14. jaffro

jaffro Long term member

Oh boy oh boy oh boy... I'm positively salivating all over myself right now. :D
  15. ekuth

ekuth Active Member

Now THAT's a frakking cool ship. I vote for that one too! :mrgreen:
  16. ekuth

ekuth Active Member

Heh. He must have the same internet provider I do. Mine has been down since late Friday night.
  17. OylPslyk

nothing like that this time, and no everything's ok, just been runnin ragged the last few days :)

not to wory though, i plan to have some updates for the batwing thread in the next day or so :thumb:
  18. widget

widget Member

Is it just me,or does this thread keep getting bumped with no actual response ?
    I'd like to see what progress Oylie has made,if any,whenever he's ready to show it.

These "false alarms" are just a tad bit annoying.
  19. Nothing

Nothing Longtime Member

actually this thread has long served its purpose. the individual projects have their own thread. if you whant updates to those projects you should go to the apropriate thread. you wont get progress reports from here.
  20. Simmo

Simmo An Older Junior Member

Does it bounce because someone votes for something? Rather than posting a comment/reply?