Next on the drawing board...

Discussion in 'Science Fiction & Fantasy' started by OylPslyk, Dec 12, 2007.

Which one should be next

1. Ent-r/A

10 vote(s)
  2. Ent-r/A Interior Diaramas

16 vote(s)
  3. Ent-B

4 vote(s)
  4. Ent-C

1 vote(s)
  5. Ent-D

10 vote(s)
  6. Ent-E

8 vote(s)
  7. X-Wing

31 vote(s)
  8. Tie Fighters

15 vote(s)
  9. '89 Batmobile

11 vote(s)
  10. '89 Batwing

36 vote(s)
  1. OylPslyk

OylPslyk Aspiring Usurper

not as much as I would like, most of what I have on it is screencaps, so I would appreciate whatever youve got!

never can have
  2. Master-Bruce

Master-Bruce Active Member

I have some, can scan some more. Also the Batwing is on the patent office website just as the Batmobile is.
  3. OhioMike

OhioMike Member

So, there wont be a Batwing cause Paramount might feel threatened???
  4. OylPslyk

lol, no - the patent on it (as well as almost any other copyrighted design) includes diagram schematics... a little known but often usefull source of reference material!:thumb:

I dont have one for the batwing right now I dont think, but as example here's one of the batmobiles, the 60's version
    View attachment D0205998_001.pdf
  5. Gomidefilho

Gomidefilho Member

Enterprise A Rules!!!! ;)
  6. Nothing

Nothing Longtime Member

7. Master-Bruce

Although the Ent-A is cool and one of my favs,

Check the poll people, it would seem that in this thread, THE BATWING RULES!!
  8. clif52

clif52 Banned

A definite yes on the batwing. But what about the animated Batwing from Batman the animated series. Its as cool as the '89 and a little simpler to build.
  9. Nothing

Nothing Longtime Member

that doesnt mean we cant but our 2 cents in for what we d rather have.:thumb:
  10. Master-Bruce

Absolutely. I wasn't getting at that. Sorry if I came off wrong. I'm just pleased that the B'wing is getting such a positive response. ;)
  11. OylPslyk

I cant find a patent for the batwing, all my searches keep returning is (believe it or not) parts for sewing machines... sign1

would ya happen to have a link?
  12. Master-Bruce

No, didn't save it, though I know what to search for. Give me a sec. Check your inbox while you wait. ;)
  13. OylPslyk

cool, thx got both of em.

I tried all kinds a searches, but just plain "batman" made waaay to big of a haystack, and there werent any returns at all for the years just before and after '90.... lol
  14. OylPslyk

btw, Batman is a Warner Brothers product, not Paraborg...
  15. Master-Bruce

I've emailed the link.
  16. OylPslyk

Skip, on a side note....
    what is the "Lazy Town Airship"?
    I've read you mentioning it a couple times now - but Ive never heard of it?
  17. OylPslyk

I was really, really, really lookin forward to finishing up the Ent-A - But as it seems the "Mob" really, really, really wants a Batwing, well I'm jumpin in headfirst...:thumb: (before the "Mob" starts grabbin torches sign1 )

I'll start a thread soon, but till then - Which sounds better

1/20 has a wingspan of 23"
    1/25 has a wingspan of 18"

18. paperbeam

paperbeam Member

I think 23" would be cool because you could always hang it from the ceiling if you're short of space - and that's probably where it belongs anyways!:thumb:

Ping-Pong Ball Cannon and N/Z scale Old West paper models (free samples) at: paperbeam - virtual paper models
  19. cjd

cjd Member

if it's any help, i have the plastic model of the batwing, mostly unassembled.
    let me know what, if anything, would be useful.

20. OylPslyk

Actually, I am having trouble finding images from the rear, I put a message on one of the platic-sites a lil while ago asking for just that! lol

screencaps were no help either in that area, the only time you see the back end is on the smaller high speed flybys

I have just about all I need, but a cople better images of the aft parts would be great!